IGNORED

Any Gremlins fans looking for boxed cartridges?

x=usr(1536)

Long story short: I've been sitting on 17 or 18 Gremlins cartridges for the past 20-odd years.  They came with my 600XL and 1200XL nearly two decades before I got my first 5200.  Their lives have mainly been spent in plastic tubs.

Games are boxed, no water damage, some still have their cellophane wrapping.  Nothing has been squashed flat, but they have moved around the country over the past two decades.  No guarantees on the condition of the contents (I can't really know that without opening them), but I can say that they've been in a non-smoking, climate-controlled environment constantly since about 1999.

I'm not asking for valuation on these.  What I'm asking for is an interest check: how many people are potentially interested in one (or more)?  I'd like to clear the entire lot out, so please let me know if you're interested.  If there's enough interest, I'll dig them out and take pictures.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ave1 said:

I need one not boxed... have one of those?

Sorry, all the ones that I have are boxed.

Truth be told, I completely lost sight of this.  If it can be done this weekend, it absolutely will be.  The Gremlins cartridges are now located where I can actually see them on a regular basis, so that should help to jog my memory.

I'm going to be posting other boxed 5200 cartridges to the Buy, Sell, and Trade forum in bursts between now and the New Year.  Hopefully I can get those knocked out reasonably quickly and move on to Gremlins.

BTW, I only have 5200 carts going up for sale at this time.  If you're looking for something for a different platform, I'm afraid you'll have to contact someone else.  Your understanding is appreciated.

2 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Sorry, all the ones that I have are boxed.

Truth be told, I completely lost sight of this.  If it can be done this weekend, it absolutely will be.  The Gremlins cartridges are now located where I can actually see them on a regular basis, so that should help to jog my memory.

I'm going to be posting other boxed 5200 cartridges to the Buy, Sell, and Trade forum in bursts between now and the New Year.  Hopefully I can get those knocked out reasonably quickly and move on to Gremlins.

BTW, I only have 5200 carts going up for sale at this time.  If you're looking for something for a different platform, I'm afraid you'll have to contact someone else.  Your understanding is appreciated.

Don’t have a boxed Megamania by chance do you?

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to push this one back until after the first of the year, folks.  We had an employee unexpectedly leave the company on Friday, and it's on me to pick up the slack he left between now and then.  This means that I'm not going to be able to get anywhere during business hours to ship until after the end of the year, so rather than risk a total cluster**** with ordering and shipping, it'd be better to take care of this once business calms down after the 1st.

My apologies - I'd really like to get these out to folks as much as everyone would like to have them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Progress is being made, though the Gremlins cartridges are not up for sale yet:

This is Round One of the clearout - Gremlins to follow in Round Two :-D  Gremlins cartridges are photographed and ready to go; figure on first weekend in February for availability.

Apologies for this being so drawn-out, folks - started a new business last year, and between that and the holidays it's just been difficult to get my act together to make this happen.

• 2 weeks later...