IGNORED

Gone - pickup 3 boxes of Nintendo power, guides and some misc. mags. Local pickup only, Sacramento CA area. NO DRAMA!

evg2000

I have 3 comic book boxes full of Nintendo power magazines.  There are also some game guides, I think a Saturn mag, and some other mags. 95%+ NP.  They are carded and bagged.

I'm near Folsom, CA

NO DRAMA means:

• No I won't bring them to you, or meet you somewhere.
  • Don't ask me to mail them to you.
  • You must come to my house via a vehicle, don't tell me you will put them in a backpack and walk miles to a bus stop.
  • Don't whine :)

I don't think that is too much to ask for free stuff!

If you happen to have any 5 1/4 disk cases, disks, or old Commodore stuff that you want to drop off while you are here I wouldn't object. :)

IMG-8811.thumb.jpg.195e6eed256490d5b532e870b0dca8a1.jpg  IMG-8812.thumb.jpg.1c562208598c5bbdc4b3c63d1e1a3aac.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, youxia said:

Phew, that is a generous offer. Nintendo mags fetch wild prices on ebay these days. Perhaps reconsider?

Thanks, I know but I don't want to go through the work.  I figure about $500+ if they were ebayed.
Hoping they can go to someone who will appreciate them.  If someone flips them, then I guess lucky them!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CGQuarterly said:

Thank you, sir!  All will go to good homes.

6F7C9347-B85B-4038-BD3A-A3494E53C300.jpeg

Good homes?  If you're looking to sell or trade some I have 1-76 minus 4 in that stretch (52, 61, 63, 75), then I have a few other random issues up to around pokemon gold/silver era.  I'd be happy to trade/buy some of those off you I'm missing if they're in there.  Minimally I've been thinking of taking it up through the N64 end of life/gbc end or through GBA/GC stuff potentially but that's long term.  I'm not too fussy about condition, shocked I even have what I do currently due to some dumb luck in the last couple of years now.  What I have are probably C+/B- and up, a few missing posters, but nothing ripped apart or missing anything worse so I can't complain.

12 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Good homes?  If you're looking to sell or trade some I have 1-76 minus 4 in that stretch (52, 61, 63, 75), then I have a few other random issues up to around pokemon gold/silver era.  I'd be happy to trade/buy some of those off you I'm missing if they're in there.  Minimally I've been thinking of taking it up through the N64 end of life/gbc end or through GBA/GC stuff potentially but that's long term.  I'm not too fussy about condition, shocked I even have what I do currently due to some dumb luck in the last couple of years now.  What I have are probably C+/B- and up, a few missing posters, but nothing ripped apart or missing anything worse so I can't complain.

My plan is to take what I want out of these boxes, let a buddy of mine who also collects magazines do likewise, and then donate the rest (along with some other magazines that I'm getting rid of) to the Video Game History Foundation for use in fulfilling their "blind box" subscriptions.  I've already had a couple of people reach out to me who are looking for particular issues, and I just don't have time to sift through these based on peoples' requests.  I'm sure that all of the issues you're looking for are readily available on eBay.  Sorry!

Edited by CGQuarterly
  • Thanks 1

Yeah they are, but as things go, everyone thinks if the shit says Nintendo on it, it's worth a LOT.  So it's usually a battle to get the non ridiculously posted starting price ones as much as luck and timing if someone else wants to get pushy about it.  It's why I have those few holes, like issue 75 is virtual boy with glasses and some cards, trolls want $40-50 but it'll sell actively with luck, on an open value for half so they just sit and sit.  It gets old, then you stop bothering to look so when stuff like this pops up, it doesn't hurt to ask.

• Like 2