IGNORED

Burger Tom

Sargon

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Lets not call it Burger Time to avoid being sued, but instead, slap a modern highly copyrighted and protected character in.... sure, why not?

Or, how about we make the game about a king who makes burgers?  We'll call him something completely original like... the Burger King.  Surely nobody will object to that!

• Haha 5

swapd0 had sent this one to me either late last year or earlier this year can't remember exactly, and was messing through it to find glitches and report back and he was fixing some stuff on it still. I know he's been working on it for a long time and was mentioning possibly a combo cart either with this and Classic Kong or separately from that combo cart. This game is super fun! Burgertime is my all time favorite arcade game! When it's ready this one will be a promising game for sure

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I played B/T for an hour yesterday. I think it's already quite playable and fun.  I hope we see this buttoned up and finished.  This version in particular has really nice controls; I find many ladder climbing games need really precise placement to go up or down, but this one gets it just right.

On 12/26/2022 at 11:59 AM, marss said:

The game has been finished for long and is part of a 3-1 game pack

When I was playtesting this and sending finds and issues to SwapD0 2 years back in late 2020 he had mentioned this would be part of a combo cart with Classic Kong. You mentioned a 3-1 game tho. What other game is being added?