IGNORED

screwdrivers / sets? PHC004A

spiderx

I need a power supply, and video conversion kit, but in the process of opening my TI-99/4A, the screws are sunken down and small openings won't let me put any of my screwdrivers in. I've looked at ifixit's kits but they don't seem to have anything that would fit. So, what do you guys use?

Also, I was going to just hook up a pc power supply directly, bypassing that ac adapter that's built in, but if anyone has something I could buy to do it that would be great. Also, not sure how I'm going to get video out of this, as the RGB conversion kit seems to be out of stock. I'd be ok with composite, but any other options you guys have would be great.

Main thing though is that damn sunken screws. I got a PHC004A

17 minutes ago, spiderx said:

I need a power supply, and video conversion kit, but in the process of opening my TI-99/4A, the screws are sunken down and small openings won't let me put any of my screwdrivers in. I've looked at ifixit's kits but they don't seem to have anything that would fit. So, what do you guys use?

Also, I was going to just hook up a pc power supply directly, bypassing that ac adapter that's built in, but if anyone has something I could buy to do it that would be great. Also, not sure how I'm going to get video out of this, as the RGB conversion kit seems to be out of stock. I'd be ok with composite, but any other options you guys have would be great.

Main thing though is that damn sunken screws. I got a PHC004A

Something like this set or this set should work.

...lee

• Like 3