IGNORED

Shopgoodwill.com/New format need bugs worked out?

Orrko

Just went to shopgoodwill.com,have not been on there in a while,it appears their format has changed and is running very slowly,going from one category page to another it will time out or just not load,tried firefox/google chrome,not any better

Anybody else experience this?

Edited by Orrko

It is horrible. It was down due to maintenance this morning. Apparently they were pushing the new site. When it came online it did not load anything properly, and it even crashed with 500 error sometimes. It loads some pages OK now, but still slow. This was another botched web project where developers did not do proper testing or consider the traffic and the server load. Loss of revenue that Goodwill does not need right now.

Edited by OldPAL
Typo

thanx for response,thought it was just me,yes it is bad,i even tried to bid on items and it was a mess

If they do not get this fixed it will be a disaster for everyone,i also got the 500 error and a few other weird screens,it is extremely slow just to click from item to item and then to another page

• 1 month later...