IGNORED

Fujinet Files available for downloading

rcamp48

Hi Guys , I have a Mega site that has been set up for quite some time , it has a lot of Atari 8 Bit files in it, I am just going to list the 8 bit Atari files , I put everything there as I download it, so there are quite a few files to put on the Fujinet and the U1MB card.... here is the listing from Mega: Russ's Shared Computer Library An Older Standby for Getting Files.

• Like 3

tried it using mega's preferred browser, edge and it gets all choked up with that as well... so whatever you added and changed it's messing something up

did you point mega back to something on mega... it's forever trying to get stuff in an endless loop, like the infinity mirror trick you see with pictures, video cameras, etc...

finally got the files and folders to display... hopefully your information is secured and not able to be fiddled with by the world

Edited by _The Doctor__

whatever mega or you did, it takes over a 1.3 gig, just to look at your files list, then windows must cache whatever it is to disk, and slowly the memory usage goes down....  there is something wrong... no other mega pages that contain even more information than your ever does this...

I have started using edge browser just to handle your, and updated the .net framework... at least the computer no longer chokes to death on it...

Edited by _The Doctor__

On 11/20/2021 at 11:26 AM, _The Doctor__ said:

tried it using mega's preferred browser, edge and it gets all choked up with that as well... so whatever you added and changed it's messing something up

did you point mega back to something on mega... it's forever trying to get stuff in an endless loop, like the infinity mirror trick you see with pictures, video cameras, etc...

finally got the files and folders to display... hopefully your information is secured and not able to be fiddled with by the world

Ya I moved some stuff from one folder to another, you have to remember that in total I have 1.8 TBs online, it has been growing for over 6 years now.... I have to delete some files.

8 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

it was just fine til you added something in... then it went haywire. adding a bit more to an already large mega shouldn't cause those issues....

fixors not hackzors!

Could be Mega , and I have a huge amount in one folder.... that could do it too... I will clean it up today.