IGNORED

FS: Box Protectors for Rarer and Hard to Find Consoles, Games and Accessories

Starwander

1 hour ago, Starwander said:

I purchased an Odyssey Pong console and will add it to the list. Once I find a good condition console I will add that to the list. 

I would love a protector for the odyssey pongs, but the original odyssey and the original atari/sears pong are the ones i want the most.

Original magnavox odyssey most (the 1st console ever) I would buy 10-12 of these.

406388287_unnamed(7).jpg.71419b0af4dd22caa401361be63f1a18.jpg

And the atari pong (this size fits at least 5 pong models) I would take 5-6 of these.

atari_pong_box_3.jpg.dcab8a21457d05a1ab4a48615a01fad6.jpg

Which odyssey pong model did you get?

100,200,300,400,500,2000 should all be the same size box. I would take 6-7 of those.

57 minutes ago, Starwander said:

Do you know which box model you need for the Channel-F? 

image.jpeg.fccafa254d46fbca5d0f34e30f76898b.jpegVideo Game Firsts: The First Console With ROM Cartridges - Fairchild  Channel F - Warped Factor - Words in the Key of Geek.

There is also the channel f 2.

I have all 3 and can check the sizes of them.

The 2 above are definitely different sizes.

The euro microvision games are definitely a different size than usa games. Is the console box different? It was the same I thought.

11 hours ago, Starwander said:

Ordered both consoles and will add these to the next batch

To clarify, you mean protectors for the console boxes? ?  If so, I need some..., like 4 of them :)   I will spread the word on Reddit and Panasonic 3DO's Facebook so others who have been looking for these can get some to! 

Edited by Wing_Commander

On 11/23/2021 at 10:06 AM, stupus said:

These 2 would definitely be my most wanted. The 2 oldest systems that desperately need protection.

Especially the original odyssey.

I would commit to 12-15 of the original odyssey ones (lots of variant systems) and i know at least 2 friends who would likely commit to upwards of 10 each.

Original pong i could use at least 5-6. A few models use the same size box.

I’m thinking I’m one of those :) I’d probably buy at least 5 though if they fit the shipping box I’d buy a few more for the Odyssey!

Id love one for the Overkal but that also has an odd size box. Those boxes seem pretty fragile so would love to box it. 

13 hours ago, Odysseus said:

I’m thinking I’m one of those :) I’d probably buy at least 5 though if they fit the shipping box I’d buy a few more for the Odyssey!

Id love one for the Overkal but that also has an odd size box. Those boxes seem pretty fragile so would love to box it. 

Yes you and Ian were the 2 others i particularly had in mind for the odyssey protectors ;)

I would love an overkal protector too...but with so few i can't imagine it happening. I wonder if any other console has a similar size box?

On 11/30/2021 at 7:24 AM, Ikrananka said:

I have both the North American and European boxes for the ColecoVision Exp. Mod #1 and the roller and driving controllers.  I can provide you with accurate measurements for them if that will help.

If you could measure them let me know the sizes please

On 11/30/2021 at 8:20 AM, stupus said:

I would love a protector for the odyssey pongs, but the original odyssey and the original atari/sears pong are the ones i want the most.

Original magnavox odyssey most (the 1st console ever) I would buy 10-12 of these.

406388287_unnamed(7).jpg.71419b0af4dd22caa401361be63f1a18.jpg

And the atari pong (this size fits at least 5 pong models) I would take 5-6 of these.

atari_pong_box_3.jpg.dcab8a21457d05a1ab4a48615a01fad6.jpg

Which odyssey pong model did you get?

100,200,300,400,500,2000 should all be the same size box. I would take 6-7 of those.

There is also the channel f 2.

I have all 3 and can check the sizes of them.

The 2 above are definitely different sizes.

The euro microvision games are definitely a different size than usa games. Is the console box different? It was the same I thought.

I ordered an Odyssey 300 box.

Do you think this pong console is the same as the one you want? 

Image 1 - NEW Atari Super Pong 1976 4-in-1 Game System NOS Never Used

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Wing_Commander said:

To clarify, you mean protectors for the console boxes? ?  If so, I need some..., like 4 of them :)   I will spread the word on Reddit and Panasonic 3DO's Facebook so others who have been looking for these can get some to! 

Yes, I ordered both consoles. I will make them in the next batch of protectors. 

22 hours ago, Odysseus said:

If I ever find an Overkal system I will add it to the list. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Starwander said:

I ordered an Odyssey 300 box.

Do you think this pong console is the same as the one you want? 

Image 1 - NEW Atari Super Pong 1976 4-in-1 Game System NOS Never Used

Cool! The 300 box will be good to cover those 6 odyssey pong models!

Yes the super pong box is the same size.

Pong, super pong, pong doubles, super pong ten and original sears pong should all be the same size box. Possibly more, i dont have every one yet.

7 hours ago, Andrewmacattack said:

Would like to obtain box protectors for Atarisoft and Romox titles. I collect TI99/4a I'm sure commodore and atari are the same size.

The smaller Atarisoft boxes for the TI-99 fit the 2600/7800 boxes.  I had Dig Dug and Ms. Pac-Man.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got the following box protectors in today:

Colecovision Expansion Module #1

Telegames Personal Arcade System

Super Sketch 

Microvision Console

You can order them from my site

https://hoskinson-industries.myshopify.com/

In regards to the price I apologize if anyone feels it is to much. They are in line with my other protectors and you have to factor in these are super boutique protectors without large market demands that would allow for large turnover. I will work on getting pictures however they are just like my other protectors. 

• Like 2