Jump to content
Starwander

FS: Atari 7800 System and Super Action Controller Box Protectors

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

Are there still any plans to make box protectors for Aquarius large box software, and hardware? I have the box protectors for the standard size games, and I’m very satisfied with them. My big box Aquarius software and hardware is missing protectors though.

Greetings

Will add to the list of ones to get done. It might be a bit before it happens though

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Starwander said:

Greetings

Will add to the list of ones to get done. It might be a bit before it happens though

 

Great! Just remember there is a size difference between the large box games. Logo/Extended Basic are the same, but slightly larger than FinForm/FileForm/Modem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump, new protectors came in today. Atari 7800 System protectors and Super Action Controller

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Starwander said:

Bump, new protectors came in today. Atari 7800 System protectors and Super Action Controller

Oh wow! Awesome!

Time to dig out both my 7800 systems and see if the 2 different box types are the same!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just order both plus a few more past ones! Thanks for making these! Exciting day every time you get new ones!!!!

Can't wait for the odyssey and pong ones!

 

20220228_183358.thumb.jpg.6ac55604849bfbe1a77766f9d00277d2.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Starwander said:

Bump, new protectors came in today. Atari 7800 System protectors and Super Action Controller

Just ordered both of these. I'll post you a Pic of the SAC boxed to match the other 3 on your site as soon as I get it..... and yes, you can use it :) 

 

Keep em commin!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jaymiester said:

Just ordered both of these. I'll post you a Pic of the SAC boxed to match the other 3 on your site as soon as I get it..... and yes, you can use it :) 

 

Keep em commin!!!

Awesome, thank you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

USPS accidently delivered the box protectors on time!! Looks great and fits like a glove!!

 

ColecoVision SAC.jpg

 

Now just waiting for Roller Controller and Expansion Module #2 protectors! 

Edited by Jaymiester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jaymiester said:

USPS accidently delivered the box protectors on time!! Looks great and fits like a glove!!

 

ColecoVision SAC.jpg

 

Now just waiting for Roller Controller and Expansion Module #2 protectors! 

Its really amazing right now, shipping times are back to normal for me for the first time in a long time. Its a refreshing change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well sad news on the 7800 protector.

The 2 7800 releases are different size boxes.

 

The original 1984 pro system release box is the same width and thickness but its a few inches longer.

 

The protector that got made fits the 1987 late release box perfectly though!

 

I could give you the exact measurement of the length of the early box if you wanted to get another protector made for it? The width and thickness on the current 1 is perfect for it too.

 

20220312_164809.thumb.jpg.6c55f7e0e033269ef02cf77167c3ade0.jpg

 

As far as I know there were only these 2 box versions made for it...unless anyone has info on any other version?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well while I couldn't use my 2nd 7800 protector for my original release 7800, i was delighted to find its also a perfect fit for my boxed commodore plus/4 computer!! :)

 

20220312_195607.thumb.jpg.702827e2f53c4080b1a8dfaa1aa2887f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2022 at 3:53 PM, stupus said:

Well sad news on the 7800 protector.

The 2 7800 releases are different size boxes.

 

The original 1984 pro system release box is the same width and thickness but its a few inches longer.

 

The protector that got made fits the 1987 late release box perfectly though!

 

I could give you the exact measurement of the length of the early box if you wanted to get another protector made for it? The width and thickness on the current 1 is perfect for it too.

 

20220312_164809.thumb.jpg.6c55f7e0e033269ef02cf77167c3ade0.jpg

 

As far as I know there were only these 2 box versions made for it...unless anyone has info on any other version?

Thank you for letting me know. Its sad to hear they are not the same size however you did find another console that uses them which is great news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got anything new coming soon Starwander? Maybe Roller Controller or Driving Module for ColecoVision? 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if there are protectors for the Flashback consoles? Specifically the Intellivision FB? Only asking for those of us that might have recently gotten the BSR signature sleeves to put around our FB boxed consoles?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2022 at 4:08 PM, Jaymiester said:

Got anything new coming soon Starwander? Maybe Roller Controller or Driving Module for ColecoVision? 😲

Bump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely forgot about these.  I will be putting in my order this weekend for some SuperSketch protectors and hopefully get them in time for VCF-SE.  Would absolutely love to have protection for my MBX system, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2022 at 12:11 AM, OLD CS1 said:

Completely forgot about these.  I will be putting in my order this weekend for some SuperSketch protectors and hopefully get them in time for VCF-SE.  Would absolutely love to have protection for my MBX system, too.

I just ordered one today, will add it to the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2022 at 3:08 PM, Jaymiester said:

Got anything new coming soon Starwander? Maybe Roller Controller or Driving Module for ColecoVision? 😲

I haven't had any more made just yet. I will have another batch made before the end of the year of some new protectors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2022 at 2:11 AM, OLD CS1 said:

Completely forgot about these.  I will be putting in my order this weekend for some SuperSketch protectors and hopefully get them in time for VCF-SE.  Would absolutely love to have protection for my MBX system, too.

Received a couple of days ago and it is fantastic.  Perfectly cut, perfect fold points, almost completely invisible joint, nice and thick.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...