IGNORED

FS: Atari 600XL with 64K upgrade and composite mod ***SOLD!***

eightbit

I purchased this some time ago from a member here and it is in superb condition. It has been modded (not by me) from the default 16K to 64K and also had standard composite video and audio connectors very cleanly added right above the SIO port. The machine works perfectly....and it is quite heavy for a little computer I will add!

I am including a pair of composite cables as well as a brand new old stock power supply that I had purchased from B&C Computervisions (not in the pictures, but it is included).

I am only parting with this because I recently purchased a 65XE from another member just because I like the look of it and it matches my ST ;) I was just going to keep this 600XL as a backup... but I have no place literally to store it.

If anyone wants the set, $200 $175 OBO shipped anywhere in the USA and it is yours. 

And, sorry about the dark pictures. They look perfect on my phone, but on the PC they look dark...go figure.

***SOLD!!!***

IMG_20211123_214414.jpg

IMG_20211123_214435.jpg

IMG_20211123_214457.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2