IGNORED

Dragonfly FOR SALE

ultrasteve

I'm selling my Dragonfly if anyone is interested.

Burgundy (red), Pokey Max, YM2151 module, and 5.5/2.1 plug cable.

I'm in the UK but will post to Europe or the US on the understanding that all shipping fees will be paid by the buyer, and I won't be responsible for any customs fees / taxes that may be levied.

PM me if interested.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have been tempted to take you up on this since you first posted about it, but I figured since I live in the US, I should let someone from the UK or elsewhere in Europe buy it. If you don't have any more local takers, though, I would be happy to purchase one and pay for the extra shipping cost. I have regretted not getting one when they were still being made.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Karl G said:

I have been tempted to take you up on this since you first posted about it, but I figured since I live in the US, I should let someone from the UK or elsewhere in Europe buy it. If you don't have any more local takers, though, I would be happy to purchase one and pay for the extra shipping cost. I have regretted not getting one when they were still being made.

Hi Karl. Someone messaged me a bit before you from the UK - if he doesn't take it though, you're next in line for sure.

• Like 1