IGNORED

YM2020 and YM2017 sets available!

-^CrossBow^-

For those that might be interested. The YM2017 album cartridge is getting another rerelease along with the newly released YM2020 music album cartridge. These are a collection of songs on actual cartridge to play on actual hardware. They are chosen from submissions by various chiptune artists. The original YM2017 was quite an impressive cartridge that featured an LED matrix display with a volume analyzer for each voice channel. This reissue does not feature that but has all the same great songs as the original.

YM2020 features even more songs and was just recently offered for sale. You can purchase them both at catskull electronics here if you interested. As a collector of these music compositions on cartridge, I'm always glad to know when such collections are available.

https://catskullelectronics.com/collections/sega

• 2 weeks later...

Just now saw this and tried to order it, but got an error message that said that the store isn't taking orders right now. I'll try again soon, but was bummed since I, too, ordered the YM2017 compilation cart in the past! Definitely looking forward to (hopefully) getting this. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...