IGNORED

Free Intellivision games to a new home

Rev

Passing along some Intellivision games to anyone needing some. As these were donated to me. 

I will ask to not get these simply to resell, but to keep and play. ?

Send me a PM with want list, lets say not more than 2 or 3 per person. And just help on shipping. 

They are all complete. And have game carts. Slam Dunk is rough. The rest are ok shape with some minor wear. 

Thanks. 

9A3A8143-2A25-4BC5-8DDC-A1E9D12FD178.jpeg

• Like 8

I just have to say... Space Hawk, Space Armada and Astrosmash in SPORTS NETWORK BLUE is hard to look at.

Very generous Rev.

If you have some common shells like Burgertime and/or Bump N Jump without the adhesive bleed through...

@cmart604 I don't have a spiker.  But I think I may have a Poker and Blackjack?  Should I send it to AZ or NM?  I forget where the E.T.'s were buried?

Funny thing.  I played about a half hour of Poker this week.  So, I had an Intellivision II that didn't power up.  I replaced the fuse.  It powered on.

I didn't want to risk a cart I didn't have 2 of.  So...  Poker!  It worked.  Then I started playing until the boss said it was time to go. 

I have a few others Intellivision II's in the closet, I see a bunch of 7 card stud in my future! ;)

Is the fuse a common problem on the Sears model?  I have 2 or 3 of these that do not power on.

5 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

I just have to say... Space Hawk, Space Armada and Astrosmash in SPORTS NETWORK BLUE is hard to look at.

Very generous Rev.

If you have some common shells like Burgertime and/or Bump N Jump without the adhesive bleed through...

@cmart604 I don't have a spiker.  But I think I may have a Poker and Blackjack?  Should I send it to AZ or NM?  I forget where the E.T.'s were buried?

Funny thing.  I played about a half hour of Poker this week.  So, I had an Intellivision II that didn't power up.  I replaced the fuse.  It powered on.

I didn't want to risk a cart I didn't have 2 of.  So...  Poker!  It worked.  Then I started playing until the boss said it was time to go. 

I have a few others Intellivision II's in the closet, I see a bunch of 7 card stud in my future! ;)

Is the fuse a common problem on the Sears model?  I have 2 or 3 of these that do not power on.

Haha! An even better plan would be to send any spare Carnivals you have to @Rick Reynolds He loves that game. 

2 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Haha! An even better plan would be to send any spare Carnivals you have to @Rick Reynolds He loves that game. 

Of course I have at least 1 carnival.  I don't know if I have ever played it?

I put a bunch of hours into the Colecovision version, as it was on of the first 3 games I had for that console....   DK, Zaxxon and Carnival.  Next was Venture.  Then, my fav CV game... Lady Bug.

Now I am going to have to try Carnival for the Intellivision.  Can I think of a coleco game I liked on the Intellivision???  Hmm.  Nothing comes to mind.

5 minutes ago, 1980gamer said:

Of course I have at least 1 carnival.  I don't know if I have ever played it?

I put a bunch of hours into the Colecovision version, as it was on of the first 3 games I had for that console....   DK, Zaxxon and Carnival.  Next was Venture.  Then, my fav CV game... Lady Bug.

Now I am going to have to try Carnival for the Intellivision.  Can I think of a coleco game I liked on the Intellivision???  Hmm.  Nothing comes to mind.

For maximum effect, make sure to crank the volume as loud as possible as I'm certain you won't find the music grating. ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1980gamer said:

Okay, so, I am pretty certain I never played Carnival for intellivision before today.

Thanks...  @cmart604

You know, once your ears go numb.  It doesn't sound that bad.

Wow, that is hard to play.  Note ** I didn't say difficult to play!

Musical jokes aside I actually don't mind the game. ?

2 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Musical jokes aside I actually don't mind the game. ?

I didn't play it enough to make up my mind... But it is not as good as the CV version for certain.

Also, I played with Nostalgia and it had a lot of flicker on the PIPES.  Don't know if that will happen on real iron.  But that makes it harder to play.

Also, I noticed that a duck can go across the bottom without attacking.  That is not supposed to happen. 

I will give it an actual play soon. 

On 11/28/2021 at 2:43 PM, 1980gamer said:

I just checked my 3 season room where the intellivision is currently set up...  It is 40 degrees.  SO... No intellivision today. 

I either need to move it, or say it isn't so... turn the heat on :sad:

Wait, emulation.... I am certain it can sound bad on my laptop!

Just stand in the corner.  It's always 90 degrees there ?

• Haha 3