IGNORED

Favorite space 2600 game

vintageatari

2 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Yes!  This along with Missile Command TB and Mondo Pong were my first AA Store purchases.

I think Thrust was my first game too, since its been almost 20 years now I guess I have some "nostalgia" for it...kinda weird to nostalgia for a homebrew now that I think about it....damn, I better start up that retirement fund soon ? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crazy Climber said:

Foot controller, there was an edition of Thrust that came with it. Pretty cool accessorie, I used to have one too

I purchased a CIB foot pedal to go with my Thrust+ Platinum CIB.  Then, years later, I picked up one of the remaining Thrust+ Combat packs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sramirez2008 said:

I purchased a CIB foot pedal to go with my Thrust+ Platinum CIB.  Then, years later, I picked up one of the remaining Thrust+ Combat packs.

Thats the one I had (combat pack) I traded a Last Hope for the neo Geo for it with AA member @FABombjoy way back because I didn't want to pay the expensive shipping from Europe. I don't even want to know what that neo geo game is worth now, back then it was around 75 bucks...

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Space Invaders. A friend had Star Ship, and I used to be terrified when objects would come up to the screen, so much to the point where I had to ask him not to play that game whenever I came over. I also used to like Galaxian and The Earth Dies Screaming. And Star Wars, of course.

Defender, Space Invaders, Star Ship immediately come to mind, so I guess those are my tops. Others include:

Galaxian

Asteroids

Super Breakout (not usually thought of as a "space game" but the artwork and backstory say otherwise)

GORF

Alien

Subterranea

Space Jockey

Defender II

Secret Quest

Solaris

Starmaster

Astroblast

Stellar Track

Starmaster

Stargunner