IGNORED

5200 OE HSC Challenge 12/2021 Millipede

zylon

Our round, season, and year, has ended, but we all get to try again. ;) Some great scores, including a new HSC record by Single tooth.? Thanks to all who played, and continue to make this possible. We've had some severe weather here, but I'll get on this stuff today, after I wrap up this season's tallies.

Final scores-

325,585  SINGLE TOOTH +1+11=12

321,660  mark griff +10

228,791 DamonicFury +9

172,205  rubeon +8

134,892  zylon +7

99,285  RangerG +6

93,597  jetset +5

Centipede half round scores-

25,190  SINGLE TOOTH +5

22,861  DamonicFury +4

10,312  mark griff +3

Final 2021 standings-

DamonicFury - 122  ?

rubeon - 114

jetset - 97

zylon - 79

RangerG - 74

roadrunner - 33

Bemis - 30

MrTrust - 26

SINGLE TOOTH - 23

mark griff - 20

thursday83 - 11

Edited by zylon
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2021 at 5:33 PM, mark griff said:

Yes I actually do it took years but I have an intellivision,Atari 2600 and 5200, colecovision, Vectrex, Bally’s astrocade, odyssey 2 and the Fairchild with a decent collection of each system

Nice. I miss our old Tandyvision One. Today, I have 2600, 5200, XEGS, C64c, and Genesis still.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mark griff said:

Oh I have the Nintendo Zelda rules. But that's the only one

Think I saw a Wii U in some of your pics. That system burned me since they abandoned it right away. Because of that I didn't buy a switch.... Until a few weeks ago.  Guess I couldn't resist, but am regretting it now especially since most of the games were already on Wii U

Going to be moving so I just sold my Xbox 360 and PS3 today. The sad part is I have another of each system I still need to sell.

Also sold a box of 64 controllers and a ton of other games. Mostly GameCube and PSP and Gameboy.

Still have no idea what do do with my arcade games when I move I'm not sure they will fit in the new house.

Edited by SINGLE TOOTH

17 hours ago, SINGLE TOOTH said:

Interesting. No Nintendo products. Never heard of the Tandyvision one.

Tandyvision One is just an all-woodgrain Intv 1 console. My uncle gave it to us in mid 80's. My brothers did Nintendo, but I just play what few things I like of theirs via my modded original Xbox. Mario Bros, Xenophobe, 1942, were pretty much all I cared for, lol. I run GB games same way, or emulation on old XP laptop. Mom and I dug Sega instead.

On the modern front, I have the aforementioned modded Xbox, and several 360 consoles. I'm still using my white non-hdmi model from 2007 or so, with couple backups.

Edited by zylon