IGNORED

For Sale: Commodore 64 (+VIC20?) Disk Drive, Data Cassette, Mouse, Misc and More

wavemotion

Here's a real grab bag of classic crap vintage computing equipment.  Selling as-is (which we all know means broken except that in this case it probably works).

Commodore 1571 Disk Drive - no cords

Two (2) C2N Data Cassettes (two models from different years I think) with those round DIN connectors

Commodore 251053-02 Power Supply

Commodore 1351 Mouse with DB9 serial interface

Some sort of unidentified light pen (with DB9 serial interface)

Commodore HESModem

Centronics Parallel Interface

I bought all this at a yard sale many moons ago. I've no idea if it works - I always wanted to get into it and never did (at some point I found some C64 units which I've since parted with but this stuff was buried deep in the dark recesses of my  basement).   

No funny smells or anything - it's been sitting in a dry basement in plastic tote for 15+ years.  The disk drive lights power on but that's the most I can test it. 

I priced it all out on eBay and at the lower end of the scale it's around $150 but selling as-is $60 for all.

Shipping is extra and this is heavy... it's 16 pounds.  Priority Mail is easiest for me - and prices range from $22 all the way up to $70 depending on how many zones away you are from me (I'm about 40 miles south of Boston). Free local pickup.  Send me a message with your zip code if you want me to quote a shipping pricing. 

I'm 'meeplemaster' on ebay with 1000+ all-positive seller feedback and been on AtariAge for 20 years.

image.thumb.png.616af6d7efbbf700663accf5fc3b191e.png

image.thumb.png.0bffe1ed24b58dd67f2111b0691e9a46.pngimage.png.22b3b25847719fceb1178a774597cd25.png 

image.thumb.png.be45585bc43517ebcd6f9859e7b1469a.png

• Like 1