IGNORED

Cannon in D - D for defense.

vhzc

Hi.

First the kinda bad news: I am scrapping A roach in Space 7800 (ARIS7800) because I was not happy with how the game was turning out and I am reorganizing some old projects.

But the good news is that I am rescuing an old project and mixing it with some ARIS7800 assets to work in a new game.

CANON IN D - D for Defense.

It's a really simple shooter (based in Cannonica, a game that I was programming for NES and 2600 ) where you move your cannon left and right and destroy stuff.

I have programmed the engine, some enemies and basic stuff, so I have a first demo rom, but since I still don't have a DF or such I have only tested it on A7800, so testing on actual hardware will be highly appreciated.

The demo is pretty short, but I want to test the engine before add more enemies.

CannonInD.a78

UPDATE:

New Titlescreen and more levels.

cannonInD-demo02.a78 <-- CURRENT ROM

UPDATE

- Cosmetic changes.

- More enemies.

- Internal tweaks.

cannoninD-demo03.a78 <-- CURRENT ROM

1579204608_Capturadepantalla_2021-12-17_15-09-46.thumb.png.6bb274bbc9d5f4268b1d9604617c4a95.png

1179291259_Capturadepantalla_2021-12-07_12-14-06.thumb.png.2b40bfe1160959c11bd072f76a3b34fe.png

899934679_Capturadepantalla_2021-12-05_20-48-11.thumb.png.1f249a44666c2bbc637a12647eca1964.png

Edited by vhzc
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Cannon In D - D for Defense on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 1

@vhzc

I'm a little confused on the two wip BINs that have been posted? Which is actually most current? You have it listed at the the top one is current rom, but then in your postings you are referencing the one from Dec. 8th as being more recent?

4 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

@vhzc

I'm a little confused on the two wip BINs that have been posted? Which is actually most current? You have it listed at the the top one is current rom, but then in your postings you are referencing the one from Dec. 8th as being more recent?

Oops, I forget to change the "Current Rom" tag. My bad.

Now is corrected.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...