IGNORED

NOT A POLL: What game(s) do you actually play most?

Irgendwer

My favorite A8 game is River Raid.  I've spent a lot of time with Star Raiders, Rip Off, Space Invaders, Galaxian, Pac Man, and Ms Pac Man.  I like Jungle Hunt, Star League Baseball, Mr. Dos Castle, Seven Cities of Gold, and One on One.  And, obviously, Wizard of War.

Edited by WizWor
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

New here reliving my Atari Days

My favourites have to be Mule, Fort apocalypse,  (The new Pacman arcade which is Fantastic!), Miner 2049er, Rescue on Fractalus!, Lode Runner and Jumpman (and JR).

Rescue on Fractalus! was the original game that used to scare the life out of me with the alien jumping at the screen.

1 hour ago, Nermal said:

Hi All,

New here reliving my Atari Days

My favourites have to be Mule, Fort apocalypse,  (The new Pacman arcade which is Fantastic!), Miner 2049er, Rescue on Fractalus!, Lode Runner and Jumpman (and JR).

Rescue on Fractalus! was the original game that used to scare the life out of me with the alien jumping at the screen.

@Nermal Boo!!!;)

Rescue on Fractalus! - Wikiwand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are many perennial favs and some new ones:

Classics: Donkey Kong, Defender, Sinistar, Fractalus, Fort Apocalypse, Spelunker, and Star Raiders (both)

New favs: Most of the arcade hacks, Bosconian, Time Pilot, Tempest Extreme, Flob, Last Squadron, Adventure II, Scramble.

my latest answer, always first mention: Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr.

But, been acquiring carts that I never had bitd, and playing a few rounds of: centipede, pac-man, frogger, qix, rally speedway, robotron, dig dug, moon patrol, summer games, jungle hunt and joust.

I still plan to acquire, perhaps a few more games, like spy hunter, choplifter xe version, and track&field and the homebrew beef drop....but we'll see, I tend to buy these things intermittently, so we'll see how I feel about it next year.