IGNORED

id these ROMs?

ianoid

I got a tube of some EPROMs a while back. Here are the dumps I just made that should correspond to the picture. I believe they are all 2732 EPROMs. One of the eight (not pictured) failed the dump. I am using the backbit.io Chip Tester Pro to dump these.

I think they are arcade EPROMs. Can anyone figure out what they are, maybe by comparing to MAME ROMs or something?

40.bin Atari 116.bin Atari 133.bin Atari 231.bin Auto Race.bin Katapult.bin Space Monster.bin

IMG_9930.jpg

Edited by ianoid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@Yoruk Thanks for the advice. 

The Atari ones all came up as Pole Position ROMs, which is neat. The rest I could not get matches. 

I need to find more ROM matching websites since I have other random computer ROMs to check as well. If anyone has any suggestions as to the best sites that search all MAME ROMs including system ROMs, I'd be appreciative. 

I know there is a Chip Tester build that has a ton of built in checksums. I use backbit.io's Chip Tester Pro for dumping and it doesn't have a super extensive checksum database. Actually it does match most carts, but the stuff I'm dumping is not often a typical release cart.