IGNORED

I like Suicide Mission, but...

Syzygy1

...I just want to know who we're inside.

I had a similar thread on Fantastic Voyage, but that game at least said that the host was a male. ("his" condition) If this game happened to be set inside a female, then I'm angry.

The reason? I'm a poor soul with endosomatophilia, which means I have a thing for body exploration. It started with the SpongeBob "Squidtastic Voyage" episode when I was young, then Body Wars at EPCOT on YouTube, and then finding the "Fantastic Voyage" Plot page on TV Tropes when I was 10. When I reached puberty, I started to only accept males as the hosts, because I realized it was a fetish. And whenever I saw females as the host, I hated it!

I'm not the only one with this. CreeB has it too, and she wrote a story for Suicide Mission back in the '80s in which two Chinese doctors go into the body of a man named Brad Adams (years before the Scooby-Doo character of the same name.) Of course, the doctors are female, so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one preferring women inside of men.

The first female endo thing I know of was the Doraemon "Tatoe Ii no Naka Mizu no Naka" episode in which Doraemon and Nobita go inside Shizuka, and I used to like that episode as a kid. Now I don't, because not only is Shizuka female, SHE'S A KID!! Anyway, that was Japanese only, so I doubt the US would even think of putting a female as the host in Suicide Mission. So thank you for that.

2 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

*sees username*

*expects some creepy fetish over-sharing nonsense*

Delivers every single time. ?

I'm only 19. I try not to talk about them now, but judging by how they were okay with it the last time, I thought this was a safe zone. Everyone has fetishes, stop shaming me for them. It's my fault I have such an obscure fetish.

At least I don't prefer kids like the people on the endo forum I used to go to. And they would badmouth me whenever I called them out on their creepiness.

1 hour ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Why on earth would a joke based on the structure of your opening sentence lead directly to you feeling the need to tell the world about your self-described sexual fetishes?

Oh, it was already out there by the third sentence. Just like it's already out there in the first three sentences of nearly every....single....other post. Blue Falcon, or spiders, or stomping on things, or squishing on things, or whatever.

Everyone has fetishes

Whether they do or don't, I don't need to hear about them, nor does the rest of society, especially a forum dedicated to Atari and classic video games.

stop shaming me

Then stop spewing this garbage all over the internet for the world to see and go get the mental help you clearly need. And I'm not saying that based on whatever you pound your pud to, I'm saying that based on this need you have to blast them everywhere as if it's a core part of your identity or something. That's not healthy behavior.

I hope there's no way to tie these posts back to your real identity, frankly, or your "need" to let everyone know about whatever you beat your meat to is going to have negative repercussions later in your life. Seriously, I'm not saying this to insult you or out of hatred or anger. Get help.

• Like 4

On 1/1/2022 at 1:13 PM, Syzygy1 said:

...I just want to know who we're inside.

I had a similar thread on Fantastic Voyage, but that game at least said that the host was a male. ("his" condition) If this game happened to be set inside a female, then I'm angry.

The reason? I'm a poor soul with endosomatophilia, which means I have a thing for body exploration. It started with the SpongeBob "Squidtastic Voyage" episode when I was young, then Body Wars at EPCOT on YouTube, and then finding the "Fantastic Voyage" Plot page on TV Tropes when I was 10. When I reached puberty, I started to only accept males as the hosts, because I realized it was a fetish. And whenever I saw females as the host, I hated it!

I'm not the only one with this. CreeB has it too, and she wrote a story for Suicide Mission back in the '80s in which two Chinese doctors go into the body of a man named Brad Adams (years before the Scooby-Doo character of the same name.) Of course, the doctors are female, so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one preferring women inside of men.

The first female endo thing I know of was the Doraemon "Tatoe Ii no Naka Mizu no Naka" episode in which Doraemon and Nobita go inside Shizuka, and I used to like that episode as a kid. Now I don't, because not only is Shizuka female, SHE'S A KID!! Anyway, that was Japanese only, so I doubt the US would even think of putting a female as the host in Suicide Mission. So thank you for that.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Oh, it was already out there by the third sentence. Just like it's already out there in the first three sentences of nearly every....single....other post. Blue Falcon, or spiders, or stomping on things, or squishing on things, or whatever.

You're right.  This is what I get for doing a drive-by on the riposte and not reading the entire post before replying.

And yeah, now that I've read through not only that post but also some of the OP's other posts, agreed that the help of a mental health professional would be in his best interests.  If everyone else around here can make it through the forums without feeling the need to tell the world what sort of kinks they have, there's no excuse for the OP not being able to do the same.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

You're right.  This is what I get for doing a drive-by on the riposte and not reading the entire post before replying.

And yeah, now that I've read through not only that post but also some of the OP's other posts, agreed that the help of a mental health professional would be in his best interests.  If everyone else around here can make it through the forums without feeling the need to tell the world what sort of kinks they have, there's no excuse for the OP not being able to do the same.

I already have a therapist. I've been trying to not talk about these things, but given you guys were generally accepting of me, I thought you guys wouldn't mind. I promise I won't do this anymore. This place isn't a safe zone.

• Sad 1