IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit/5200 Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2022

Added to Completed:

Moved to Completed:

Updated Completed:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

On 3/8/2022 at 11:34 AM, Mark2008 said:

hmmmm.  on the one side, I'm in my 15th year of not actually finishing a program.  on the other side, Runway 180 is a WIP.  if you want to include it....I'll mention it.

Thanks for the heads up! I've added it to the list. ?

- James

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, glurk said:

Just FYI: Freeway is done, no longer WIP.

Thanks for the heads up! I've learned to keep things in the WIP until I the developer posts otherwise. ?  I'll move it into the completed category.

15 minutes ago, Yautja said:

Also Inufuto's games are no WIP, but completed versions.

Thank you so much, I'll move them all to completed. It's challenging for me to parse the information for those games due to the language barrier.

- James

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

Added to Completed:

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

Moved to Completed:

Updated Completed:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 2:03 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

You can move them to completed. Like with 1nvas0r, you can update the links to my homepage. You can also include my the latest game: Spiky World

The entries should be something like:

All binaries are final. Not sure what date should be used on Completed field. Might it be the corresponding to the binaries? Today? Whichever...

++Vitoco

Edited by vitoco
  • Thanks 1

On 3/26/2022 at 7:59 PM, vitoco said:

You can move them to completed. Like with 1nvas0r, you can update the links to my homepage. You can also include my the latest game: Spiky World

All binaries are final. Not sure what date should be used on Completed field. Might it be the corresponding to the binaries? Today? Whichever...

Thank you so much for the updated information Vitoco and congrats on finishing all these tenliners! I'll be scheduling them all for an upcoming show soon.

For the completed info I usually put down the date that the games were declared finished with a link to where it was stated, which is your post above. ?

Moved to Completed:

- James

• Like 1

Added To Completed:

Updated Completed:

Updated WIP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/4/2022 at 1:16 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Can somebody help me with information on Cosmic Hero? My online translation sites are not doing a great job to tell me what I need to know.

- What year was this game first released to the public?

- Is this the first physical release of the game?

Thanks!

- James

Hi, James!

More information is on atarionline.pl thread, here: http://atarionline.pl/v01/index.php?ct=nowinki&ucat=1&subaction=showfull&id=1639869638 - as you link.

So, shortly (my english is bad, i think better translate this link from Polish):

- "Cosmic Hero" is only one game, wchich was relase by Polish scene group ZELAX

- first release was in february 1993

- game probably want publish local publisher, "Grubcio", in 1994. This was never finish...

- first public release in 2004, with new code. But not publish yet (but game inspired C64 coders and was publish for Commodore 64)

- first phisical release in december 2021, with tittle screen made by Kaz and some code optimization by Jakub Husak

Added to WIP:

• Like 2

Added to Completed:

Updated WIP:

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

MetroSync (A8) by Eric Henneke @erichenneke | WIP Binary (20220405) | NOTE: Part of NOMAM BASIC 10 Liner Contest 2022 | Listing Updated: Apr 6, 2022

Just clarifying that the .LIS and .ATR files at those links are indeed the official "final" version of MetroSync.

You can be certain if you open the .LIS or .BAS file and look at the very end of the Line 10 comment.   The official/final version has a prime '  (apostrophe mark) at the very end of the comment line. 

So it should look like this...  see the  '  at the end of the line...  that is the final version.  :)

image.thumb.png.4b0bf2fba6b66300ef4bed5af1153eec.png

Thanks!

-Eric

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, erichenneke said:

Just clarifying that the .LIS and .ATR files at those links are indeed the official "final" version of MetroSync.

Thank you so much Eric for the clarification! ?  I've updated the listing.

Moved to Completed:

• Like 1