IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit/5200 Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2022

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Scorch (Port | A8) by Pawel Kalinowski @pirx & Tomasz 'pecus' Pecko / emkay @emkay (Splash Screen Musix) | WIP Binary (20220619) | Listing Updated: Jun 20, 2022

5 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to WIP:

@ZeroPage Homebrew  This appears to be a further development for Shanti's work on the Alien Breed inspired game called Bloody Planet - looking good in the video you have posted. Main character colours and animation reminiscent of 16bit sprites IMHO, (thinking Chaos Engine). :lust: OR perhaps Shanti is working on a Chaos engine inspired game too. I suspect this is the Bloody planet game in dev though. 

See here for the original AA post thread:

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 2

@Beeblebrox This is not Bloody Planet, I took a short break to create a new game for the ABBUC contest. The game runs on a similar engine, so the tools that are created during its creation will also be used in Bloody Planet (program sprites editor, map editor). It will be inspired by the Chaos Engine game from Amiga and should run on Atari with 64KB Ram.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, shanti77 said:

@Beeblebrox This is not Bloody Planet, I took a short break to create a new game for the ABBUC contest. The game runs on a similar engine, so the tools that are created during its creation will also be used in Bloody Planet (program sprites editor, map editor). It will be inspired by the Chaos Engine game from Amiga and should run on Atari with 64KB Ram.

@shanti77 Ah now worries - I did wonder!  Cool - A Chaos engine inspired game is great! Colour and animation of main characters is fantastic. Do you plan to have special powers and weapons? Will you be using multiplexers?

On 6/24/2022 at 11:40 PM, Beeblebrox said:

@ZeroPage Homebrew  This appears to be a further development for Shanti's work on the Alien Breed inspired game called Bloody Planet

On 6/26/2022 at 10:28 AM, shanti77 said:

Thank you @Beeblebrox and thank you @shanti77 for the clarification! ? It's looking good, can't wait to play it!

- James

Added to WIP:

Updated WIP:

• Scorch (Port | A8) by Pawel Kalinowski @pirx & Tomasz 'pecus' Pecko / emkay @emkay (Splash Screen Musix) | WIP Binary (20220626) | Listing Updated: Jun 27, 2022

• Like 1

Updated Physical Release:

Added to Completed:

Updated WIP:

Updated WIP:

Added WIP:

Updated WIP:

• 2 weeks later...

Added to Physical Release:

14 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Added to Physical Release:

Looks like a clone of Klax?

12 hours ago, rdefabri said:

Looks like a clone of Klax?

One could say that.  OR - if you believe what Lance says:

i designed that game over lunch at culvers one day

LMFAO - I see nothing has changed with petey and crew.  Cart only so people don't pirate their work, but they see no problem with blatantly ripping off existing games and changing the name.

• Like 3

Updated Completed:

Updated WIP: