IGNORED

Thing I want to buy - but can't seem to find...

aftyde

Hey Team,

I've been waiting for TI dust covers to turn up on eBay or Arcadeshopper - no dice.  Same for a nice plastic case specifically designed to hold TI carts.  I know there were some cases made and sold - but haven't been able to find one.  Anyone with some spares?!?  Post them here!  :)  Let's make a deal!

Cheers, Arthur...

Hey Team,

I've been waiting for TI dust covers to turn up on eBay or Arcadeshopper - no dice.  Same for a nice plastic case specifically designed to hold TI carts.  I know there were some cases made and sold - but haven't been able to find one.  Anyone with some spares?!?  Post them here!  [emoji4]  Let's make a deal!

Cheers, Arthur...
I have dust covers I just need to put them in stock I'll do that tomorrow sometime. I have cart holders is that what you mean?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Several of the 18-cartridge hinged-lid boxes have shown up on eBay in the last couple of weeks, but not alone. They were either part of a larger lot of random TI stuff or they were included with a group of cartridges. I've seen at least one of the plastic console shilds show up in the last few weeks as well.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ksarul said:

Several of the 18-cartridge hinged-lid boxes have shown up on eBay in the last couple of weeks, but not alone. They were either part of a larger lot of random TI stuff or they were included with a group of cartridges. I've seen at least one of the plastic console shilds show up in the last few weeks as well.

And all in places which cost $20 or more to ship to me :(

• Sad 2

On 1/3/2022 at 5:43 PM, arcadeshopper said:

I have some when you are ready

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks!  I'll hit you up in the next month or so and see what stock you have.  :)  I was joking with my son that I was gonna have my stuff waiting at his door for him to leave, haha.