IGNORED

What have you ACTUALLY played tracker - Modern Edition (2022)

carlsson

Here are my times for this past week (February 14th through 20th, 2022) on modern systems (I didn't play any classic games this week):

Browser-based:

Dinosaur game: 2 minutes

Taonga: Island farm: 224 minutes in 14 sessions

My main game this week was, once more, Taonga: Island farm. A new island was released dealing with pirates which made my sessions run slightly longer. I also played the web version of the "Dino game" which normally appears in Google Chrome when there's no internet connection, however, they managed to put out a version that runs in any browser and also keeps track of your score, comparing it with other players in your country and in the world. I've played the version of the page linked to from Product Hunt where it is presented here:

Dino Game - Compete against the world in the much beloved Dino game | Product Hunt

• Like 6

Not much for me this week:

Apple iOS:

Duolingo - 255 minutes. World events motivated working on three relevant languages: Ukrainian, Russian, and German. I was #1 on my leaderboard with twice as many points as #2.

Pikmin Bloom - 135 minutes. Started out well and died off this weekend. I missed the first community day yesterday because it was yucky walking outside.

Browser:

Wordle - 57 minutes. Some hard ones this week, still haven't missed one.

Super Impulse Tiny Arcade:

Millipede ("World's Tiniest Atari 2600" version) - 15 minutes. It's not as good as Centipede but it's not bad. This might be the middle point of the game list on this thing.

Missile Command ("World's Tiniest Atari 2600" version) - 20 minutes. Several rounds of this. Missiles explode instantly, the missile counter is questionable, and all of your cities and missiles appear to refill after every mission. It's broken but still pretty fun.

• Like 6

The vast majority of my gametime was spent on my Switch last week.

Switch:
Beat Souls - 480 minutes
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics - 420 minutes
Dicey Dungeon - 120 minutes
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon - 1500 minutes
Littlewood - 90 minutes
Puzzles and Dragons Nintendo Switch Edition - 480 minutes
River City Girls Zero - 180 minutes

Xbox:
Beat Souls - 180 minutes
Borderlands 3 - 180 minutes
Forza Horizon 5 - 120 minutes

• Like 5

Not the biggest week for gaming around here this week, but a good one nonetheless! I played a quick round of Wordle every day, a bit of Atari 2600 for the high score club, then finished up my playthrough of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on the PlayStation with 100% completion! After that I started up a game of Dino Crisis on the PlayStation as well, and I think I'm about 2/3 of the way through at this point. :)

Ineligible

Dino Crisis (PlayStation) - 404 minutes

Fast Food (Atari 2600) - 34 minutes

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (PlayStation) - 185 minutes

Yars' Revenge (Atari 2600) - 19 minutes

Browser Based
Wordle - 71 minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week

713 minutes (11 hours 53 minutes) [71 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week

PlayStation: 589 minutes

Browser Based: 71 minutes

Atari 2600: 53 minutes

• Like 6

Week 07

Top games

1. GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon (Switch) - 1500 min.
2. No Man's Sky (PC) - 1282 min. (#6)
3. Kangokutou Mary Skelter (Vita) - 1045 min. (#1)
4. Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - 965 min. (#2)
5. Bravely Default 2 (Switch) - 950 min. (#5)
6. Lego Jurassic World (Xbox One) - 915 min. (#4)
7. Beat Souls (Switch) - 480 min.
7. Puzzles and Dragons Nintendo Switch Edition (Switch) - 480 min.
9. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One) - 457 min. (#7)
10. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) - 420 min.

Top systems

1. Switch - 4490 min. (#3)
2. PC - 1716 min. (#5)
3. Xbox One - 1592 min. (#2)
4. Vita - 1045 min. (#4)
5. PS4 - 965 min. (#1)
6. iOS - 685 min. (#6)
7. Xbox Series X - 507 min.
8. Browser based - 354 min. (#8)
9. PS2 - 89 min.
10. Super Impulse Tiny/Micro Arcade - 35 min.

Total 11478 minutes and 35 different games on 10 different systems, with 11 participants.

This week the moon is above the sky, as the "roguevania" game GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon becomes the most played one. A combined effort from 11 different Switch games makes that system the by far most played, ahead of the other usual suspects.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Got Kyuukyoku Tiger-Heli on Switch, so I tried some of the Switch versions of the games on that collection. Nice to have handheld mode.

PSP
Tales of Phantasia Cross Edition - 25
Not sure if I am going to commit to this, as I am planning on playing Tales of Rebirth on the PS2 instead when my new HD Retrovision cable arrives.

PS4
Get Star - 11
Kangokutou Mary Skelter 2 - 162

Every time I play the original game and then play this, this game surprises me with how incredible its music and pacing are. The already great music is even better and everything is so much faster and more streamlined/convenient. Too bad the game's difficulty basically doesn't exist and the dungeons are tiny.
Kyuukyoku Tiger - 75
Kyuukyoku Tiger (2 player version) - 15
Sennou Game Teki-Paki - 25
Tiger-Heli - 24

Switch
Kyuukyoku Tiger - 37
Kyuukyoku Tiger (2 player version) - 3
Tiger-Heli - 16
Sennou Game Teki-Paki - 51

^ Switch versions. I bought this so I can be lazy and play these in bed in handheld mode. They all play really well, so I have decided to get the entire Toaplan Arcade Garage series on both PS4 and Switch. The 3:4 arcade versions' screens are kind of small in handheld mode, but they look good and they work fine. The 4:3 games look really great, though.

Vita
Kangokutou Mary Skelter - 545

Done, on to 2. I skipped the super boring post-game dungeon. I know what happens in there anyway.

• Like 6

On 2/21/2022 at 9:25 PM, jgkspsx said:

I forgot all about that, @Kurt_Woloch. Good fun! I need to remember to include this next week. What kind of scores do you get?

image.thumb.png.914e579bcfc505dfc5fe5245cc946665.png

Sorry, I can't remember at all. I only played it for 2 minutes because it was so simple. That means that I also didn't survive for very long. I only asked myself if the jump length was always the same, regardless of how long I keep the button depressed, or if it varies. I had the impression that it varied, but I could be wrong here.

Anyway, here are my times for this past week (February 21th through 27th, 2021) on modern systems (I again didn't play any classic games):

Taonga: Island Farm - 174 min. in 14 sessions

This week, again, the only game I played was Taonga: Island farm. Since I bought the cake maker, the bottleneck on the orders from other islands has shifted from being the mirrors and their raw material wood to being milk which is the raw material for all the cakes. And I've already accumulated about $60,000 towards the $200,000 needed for the final building, the cosmetics maker. However, it's not as if there were no other goals, but there are plenty of tasks I could try to fulfill, and two of them are completing the other buildings I've already bought but not completed yet. 

• Like 6

Just one game again for me... it's been a weird week, so times are down.

PC

No Man's Sky - 770 min  (I don't even remember what all I did.  I think it's counting down something every time I warp to a new system or something.  We'll see where this goes.  I'm learning that these main, big quests... well... I don't understand what the f is going on.  I know I need to fly to the icon and do a thing, but that's it.  Part of it is I do so much other crap in between that I forget what was going on.  Oh well.)

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Eltigro said:

think it's counting down something every time I warp to a new system or something.  We'll see where this goes.  I'm learning that these main,

Counting down to the galaxy center one at a time. Follow the Atlas Path quest and it takes you there much quicker. 

• Like 2

Just the everyday stuff for me:

Browser:

Dinosaur Game - 20 minutes.

endlessly reloading Twitter - 2126 minutes (don’t count this)

Wordle - 37 minutes

iOS:

Duolingo - 90 minutes

Relatable:

1B9653DD-7E61-49DA-A2BA-917D2B11BFA4.thumb.png.6d49ec0ebbbfd8b3aa5c7fc5e4dffde7.png

Pikmin Bloom - 77 minutes

Oops, forgot one!

Nintendo Switch:

A Hat in Time - 45 minutes. A really charming 3D platformer with dead-on controls.

• Like 5

All my time was spent on the Switch this week, mostly dorking around until Triangle Strategy releases Friday.  

Switch:

Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics - 420 minutes
Gem Wizards Tactics - 120 minutes
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon - 1500 minutes
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe -- 480 minutes
New Pokemon Snap - 120 minutes
Pokemon Legends: Arceus - 120 minutes

• Like 4

PS4
Horizon Zero Dawn 482

I guess I slowed down a bit on HZD, but I didn't intend to.  Just kinda busy with family stuff, watching sports and keeping up with the news.  Since my copy of the game didn't come with it, I purchased "The Frozen Wilds" dlc which was on sale.  Should keep me busy.

• Like 4

Coming in a touch late this week on account of some real life complications, but it looks like I still made it in time! :)

Ineligible

Dino Crisis (PlayStation) - 393 minutes

Fast Food (Atari 2600) - 15 minutes
Laser Blast (Atari 2600) - 22 minutes
Megamania (Atari 2600) - 49 minutes

Space Invaders DX (Arcade) - 31 minutes

Browser Based

Wordle - 49 minutes

Nintendo Switch
Ori and the Blind Forest - 25 minutes
Resident Evil 5 - 980 
minutes

Total Video Game Play Time This Week
1,564 minutes (26 hours 4 minutes) [1,054 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week
Nintendo Switch: 1,005 minutes
PlayStation: 393 minutes
Atari 2600: 86 minutes
Browser Based: 49 minutes
Arcade: 31 minutes

• Like 6

Week 08

Top games

1. GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon (Switch) - 1500 min. (#1)
2. Resident Evil 5 (Switch) - 980 min.
3. No Man's Sky (PC) - 770 min. (#2)
4. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One) - 692 min. (#9)
5. WarThunder (PC) - 575 min.
6. Kangokutou Mary Skelter (Vita) - 545 min. (#3)
7. Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) - 482 min. (#4)
8. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) - 480 min.
9. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) - 420 min. (#10)
10. NHL 21 (Xbox One) - 336 min.

Top systems

1. Switch - 4002 min. (#1)
2. Xbox One - 1352 min. (#3)
3. PC - 1345 min. (#2)
4. PS4 - 1249 min. (#5)
5. Vita - 545 min. (#4)
6. iOS - 505 min. (#6)
7. Browser based - 280 min. (#8)
8. PS2 - 169 min. (#9)
9. Xbox 360 - 40 min.
10. PSP - 25 min.

Total 9512 minutes and 45 different games on 10 different systems, with 11 participants.

A lot remains the same as last week. GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon not only remains in #1 but at the exact same amount of play time. Resident Evil 5 though takes second place, and the two lead the Switch to become the by far most played system. The fight for places #2-4 is much closer though, only 1h 43m between the Xbox One and PS4. Unusually, neither of the latest gen consoles (referring to Sony and Microsoft here) appear on the list this week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3