Back2skooldaze

Fujinet update jan 3 2022

1 hour ago, Back2skooldaze said:

Hi mozzwald, Does this new update for the fujinet have the solved issue of using the bluetooth ? 

Thanks

No, Bluetooth is still disabled due to it using too much RAM on the esp32.

5 minutes ago, Back2skooldaze said:

Oh dear... OK thanks for letting me know 🙂 

Cheers 

If you still need Bluetooth you can install the older firmware manually from here:

On another note, but still on topic of new FN firmware... Previous versions would let you dial 555-1234 (with a dash) in BobTerm to do the macro immediately after.. now if I have the dash in there, it waits for a long time for NO CARRIER and then does the macro. Taking the dash out goes back to the old behavior. Was something re-written that it no longer does the same with the dash?

5 hours ago, phigan said:

On another note, but still on topic of new FN firmware... Previous versions would let you dial 555-1234 (with a dash) in BobTerm to do the macro immediately after.. now if I have the dash in there, it waits for a long time for NO CARRIER and then does the macro. Taking the dash out goes back to the old behavior. Was something re-written that it no longer does the same with the dash?

I'm not aware of any changes to that functionality of the modem but will take a look.

16 hours ago, phigan said:

Previous versions would let you dial 555-1234 (with a dash) in BobTerm

From what I can tell looking at old commit history it has never supported the hyphen in the phone number string and always required '5551234'

Very strange. Nothing was perhaps cutting out any extra characters before? Oh well, some kind of fluke I guess :)