IGNORED

Iron Soldier 2 - Cartridge Edition

LaymanVideoGamer

8 hours ago, juansolo said:

Still in stock in the UK. Super pricey (looking at $150+ by the time you get it) so it's not a shocker they've still got some...

http://www.telegames.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5389

This is great. Thank you! I wish they had AirCars, then I could finish my entire collection. It's the only one I won't have.  

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 12:46 PM, LaymanVideoGamer said:

This is great. Thank you! I wish they had AirCars, then I could finish my entire collection. It's the only one I won't have.  

@WAVE 1 GAMES has the license to K-A Aircars. It may take him a while to ship it out, but it’s the superior version of the game and worth the wait.

• Like 1

Telegames will never run out of stock of IS2 because if they run low they will just run some more off - it's easy money for them at £90 a time - the Limited Edition one has been around for ages and I made the mistake of buying it years ago thinking it was something different to the normal one which it wasn't... Ended up popping it on ebay and got about £160 for it when it went to Europe or USA (can't remember which)... I guess lots of people never realised Telegames UK still had them in stock and most people assumed the only place to get the likes of the old Telegames Jaguar games was ebay... I hate to admit it but after that one sold it made me realise that there was a market for Telegames titles on ebay and I bought more copies of IS2 Limited Edition along with Breakout 2000, Towers 2 all Limited addition and popped them all on ebay and always ended up making at least £50 on every sale - Zero5, Worms, Soccer Kid always made a good profit too... I did notice recently the price between Telegames direct Limited Edition titles from their shop and Ebay is pretty even now as there is a guy selling them on there at £99 each and he seems to sell a few of Soccer Kid and Worms too all at the same price... These are all (in the case of the telegames titles) the Limited Edition boxes so I suspect some of the older more original boxed ones may sell for a little more when they pop up on ebay but now a days don't overpay for those limited edition ones - they are far from limited edition and worth less than the original ones - even with the weird stickers and poor box art... Always check Telegames Uk or Songbird or on here for those old titles before buying on ebay.

• Like 3

On 1/12/2022 at 3:55 AM, juansolo said:

Still in stock in the UK. Super pricey (looking at $150+ by the time you get it) so it's not a shocker they've still got some...

http://www.telegames.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5389

Shipping was slow, as it was from overseas but they communicated withe when questions were asked and took a 20% off coupon online plus they have a majority of the available retail games, helped me complete my retail collection .

10 hours ago, Pete5125 said:

Shipping was slow, as it was from overseas but they communicated withe when questions were asked and took a 20% off coupon online plus they have a majority of the available retail games, helped me complete my retail collection .

Do you have a link to the coupon? 20% off would make the three things I'd want from them worth buying.

Edited by juansolo

On 1/16/2022 at 5:17 PM, Sargon said:

Who was it that was on the verge of re-releasing K-A Aircars several years back and then no mention of it ever 

On 1/16/2022 at 3:27 AM, juansolo said:

Do you have a link to the coupon? 20% off would make the three things I'd want from them worth buying.

SAVE20

When I looked up coupon codes it came up. You'll know if it works.