IGNORED

Kiki Kaikai/Pocky and Rocky is making a comeback

SlidellMan

Wouldn't be surprised if this hits Steam too, would be neglect not to.  I'm in though once the physical copies roll out, and they will shortly from play-asia with an english mode too (on Switch for me.)  @SlidellMan What are the other hits or assumed hits in the last few years?  I think they did that Ninja Warriors again or whatever it's called, but what else?

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 9:38 AM, SlidellMan said:

Featuring three new playable characters, Ame no Uzume, Hotaru Gozen, and Ikazuchi.

Systems: Switch and PS4

Have to hand it to Taito, NatsumeAtari, and Tengo Project, they are producing hit after hit these past five-or-so years.

I want to definitely Thank You for putting what systems it's for right up front!  Being serous here, so many people and even companies don't do that little courtesy. 

I don't have a PS4 or Switch so...I won't be playing this one.

I Do however have a boxed copy of Part 2 for Super Famicom.  I've long debated whether or not it is a real product.  I believe it was billed as a Malaysian version or something, but get this;  It includes the box, manual, warranty cards, tray etc.  If it is a fake,  (and it well could be), it is a very well done and comprehensive fake!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've never given any of these games a try until I saw this tread, so I booted up the original (on mister, I don't own it) and wow... what a cool game!   Gonna spend some time playing these over the next few days and really looking like a day 1 buy for Reshrined

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Funny thing, I got it, but I also then got the SNES game, so both are fresh to me, and I think I like how the SNES one handles better still.  The new one is prettier HD and all drawn nice, cleaner audio too, but something about it feels a bit less nice, somehow when playing it over the original.  I can't place it.  Maybe it's expecting a bit more like Wild Guns did, it's like stale.