IGNORED

OSS 5 in 1 Remake

santosp

Hello to all,

Once again and for a limited pieces, the 5 in 1 OSS is available to anyone interested member.

This time the construction was designed and placed inside the new cartridge from Sikor. ?

I dare say an excellent copy of Atari XEGS cartridge! ?

This version includes two buttons in the upper side of cartridge, so you can select programs up and down, faster.

The seven segment display is located inside the transparent shell and it is perfectly visible.

The eeprom has placed on a ic socket so one can easily change it.

A new feature that I have added to this version, is the use of the 3 extra places of the eeprom from the user. So if anyone want this, they can inform me so that I can leave the menu free to count to "8", and write for him there three 16KB games of his choice.

Also in its final form it will include a colorful sticker. What is shown in the photo is a preview to show how the product will be in final stage.

The cost of each is 40 euro plus shipping. Feel free to send me a message if someone interested. ?

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

• Like 4

Hello. I am interested as well. If you are able I would like the same configuration as Nir requested. 

“I would like to add to the 3 more software to extra 16banks, Altirra Basic, Synasoft Assembler, and Assembler Editor.”

Thanks, Eric

Edited by nikolaisen

Question:  If it requires power on to select which cartridge using the buttons and LED numerical display, how do you change selection with the power already on.  I mean the computer is already booted.  Are you hot swapping from one to the other with computer up?  Does it force a hard reset to switch from MAC/65 to Action! ?

3 minutes ago, ACML said:

Question:  If it requires power on to select which cartridge using the buttons and LED numerical display, how do you change selection with the power already on.  I mean the computer is already booted.  Are you hot swapping from one to the other with computer up?  Does it force a hard reset to switch from MAC/65 to Action! ?

With computer on you can do your selection and after to press the soft reset on your Atari. Computer in reality do a hard reset and your software is load there. 

There is also an option where the cartridge remains inactive even though it is connected to the atari cartridge port. In fact the cartridge starts with this option (off) every time you did power cycle your Atari.

Edited by santosp

1 hour ago, santosp said:

With computer on you can do your selection and after to press the soft reset on your Atari. Computer in reality do a hard reset and your software is load there. 

There is also an option where the cartridge remains inactive even though it is connected to the atari cartridge port. In fact the cartridge starts with this option (off) every time you did power cycle your Atari.

@santosp if the cartridge starts as off after power cycle, can you software control the selection? 

@xrbrevin

No isn't sophisticated, but I must to know if you wish to use only simple 16k software or the special one from OSS, as to prepare the firmware. As is now it can handle the software as follows.

1 to 5 places as OSS tolls. 6 to 8 places as simple 16 KB software - games.

So I mean that if you want to burn this with full 8 * 16k programs, it wont work as it is now .

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I may have been mistaken about some of the software people were asking for as being too big.  Please disregard.

I would also like a cart, and want to add, Synassembler XL, Microsoft Basic II, and Assembler Editor.  All these are on Atarimania and I would like US versions when applicable.  If you need any links or help finding things let me know.  :)

• Like 1