IGNORED

CROM

dhe

Does anyone have a copy of CROM?

Not the God, but Oliver Arnold CROM Package?

Oliver Arnold of Germany demonstrated c99 using Winfried Winkler's C compiler and Arnold's definedCROM at the TI fair in Nottingham, England, last October. The CROM is installed "resistant" in extraRAM space (>6000).

Standard libraries include CSUP80, CFIO, TCIO, FPRINTF, ACCEPT, TICK, PRINTF, SPRINTF,MOVE, FLOAT, BEEP, TEXT80, and STRING. According to Arnold, the advantage of this resistant library is that it speeds up the development process and makes use of a full 40K of CPU RAM.

1 hour ago, dhe said:

resistant - error in cyc noted.

@Schmitzi thank you very much for finding that. Was that somewhere I should have known to look?

Not sure. I quickly found it with WEB99 (on my harddrive) :)

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/238433-web99-search-your-tifilesdisks-v05-beta-4/?tab=comments#comment-3239442

• Like 1

maybe a better translation: permanent

The C-Rom is a cartridge including Editor/Assembler and all standard C procedures. 

It uses 4 banks in the Rom >6000 area.

With this cartridge the developping process for C is much faster cause you dont`t need to reload the standard routines and you get a full 32k memory space for your new C-Program. 

• Like 6