IGNORED

Asteroite pre-orders OPEN NOW

Songbird

Quick update: the printer said he needs a few more days to die cut the boxes, so I won't have them until next week. That means I'll probably end up filling the first batch of USA orders end of March instead of March 22nd. International orders will be a few weeks after that to account for transit time for print sets to Europe.

• Like 1

I can’t wait to get my copy, being based in the UK I’ve not been able to purchase any new games unless the game eventually shows up on Ebay so having the option to be able to get this game makes me super excited. I’m hoping I’ll be able to purchase other games this way in the future untill I can buy from the Atari Age store. 

On 3/17/2022 at 10:06 PM, Songbird said:

Quick update: the printer said he needs a few more days to die cut the boxes, so I won't have them until next week. That means I'll probably end up filling the first batch of USA orders end of March instead of March 22nd. International orders will be a few weeks after that to account for transit time for print sets to Europe.

Thank you for the update. I was just about to post in this thread to ask about my pre-order.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KidGameR186496 said:

The packaging looks great! Seriously, phoboz has been a great blessing for the Jaguar scene. Not to dimish the hard work of others making homebrew games for the console, but it's really awesome seeing someone like him with his talent pouring so much effort with his projects for the little black cat :D

Seriously!  The Jag library has been getting some serious action lately!  It is also so refreshing to see projects finish and release, where so many others have started, and then gone down some rabbit hole,  never to pop up again!

Curious if there would be any thought about porting this and some others to the Falcon...

Edited by leech
  • Like 4