IGNORED

99er HCM V1N1 missing pages

Torrax

Having only a badly photocopy of 99er HCM V1N1 from the 80's.  I was going to print out a new copy from the PDF found on the WHTFTP site.  When I noticed that pages #86 and #87 were missing.  Lucky I had both from my old photocopy, but on pink paper. 

Here's the two missing pages scanned in B&W :

v1n1_pg86.thumb.jpg.eaf5a132536c02d515ded98c14a139de.jpgv1n1_pg87.thumb.jpg.a9b4a416d9b9daf9cdec4a73bcdff996.jpg

Edited by Torrax
  • Like 3

Yeah, the first 5 issues are hard to find.  Don't have originals of them but copies from bad photocopies (80's).  Also noticed that the later HCM pdf's only have the TI sections and not the whole issue.  Lucky I have the full set of them to enjoy the various classic systems covered.  Not really wanting to kill the spines of them for re-scans.

• Like 1

Screenshot_20220203-012311_Chrome_1.thumb.png.d9d6651984a6a40ec8075e18319e870d.png

If it can help, I have rescanned/cleaned almost all the issues, just missing the number 1 and 2 that I will need to scan still. 

Some other latest issues, I will need to clean but already scanned all of them. 

https://www.ti99iuc.it/web/index.php?pageid=database_cerca&archivioid=283#.YfsfvSjSJ-E

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 4