IGNORED

Intellivision Loot Box 2022

Rev

Its back! Ill be sending out a box filled with Intellivision/retro gaming goodies.

Take some items, donate some items. Send to the next guy. Lets keep it moving fast to the next in line.

I think it would need to stay in US at first, Ive already have several boxes returned from Australia very recently. Shipping is expensive out of US.  I will donate shipping in the box as well. 

Post in here to be added to the list. 

Ongoing List:

1. vtadave

2.?

Edited by Rev
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey Rev, last November you had a list of games to give away and I signed for a few items. Never received it, I PM you several times and no responses.

I really wanted the single cartridge of Atlantis. I forget what else I wanted. I would also like a couple of empty carts or ones that have bad terminals. Is this still possible?

You could throw in a couple more if you wanted. I only had about 10 posts back then, so maybe that is why???

A few lessons learned from last time:

1.  Make it quick.  Don't hold onto the box for a month like Jason did ?

2.  Heavy items add weight and boxed commons add bulk, both of which add cost to shipping.  At one point the last one was costing $30-40 in shipping, so keep this in mind when signing up.

3.  Try to add items somewhat equivalent to what you remove.  Otherwise everyone takes the good stuff and replaces with bulky commons.

4.  Before mailing to the next person, consider asking them if there's anything they need.  You're shipping a box to them anyway.

5.  It would be cool if you post some pics of what you removed.  Show off your goodies!

6.  These AREN'T rules and I'm not in charge of this.  Just making suggestions.  Feel free to ignore them.  Have fun!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, walldog1 said:

Hey Rev, last November you had a list of games to give away and I signed for a few items. Never received it, I PM you several times and no responses.

I really wanted the single cartridge of Atlantis. I forget what else I wanted. I would also like a couple of empty carts or ones that have bad terminals. Is this still possible?

You could throw in a couple more if you wanted. I only had about 10 posts back then, so maybe that is why???

I missed somehow?  Send me a new PM!  Thanks

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

A few lessons learned from last time:

1.  Make it quick.  Don't hold onto the box for a month like Jason did ?

2.  Heavy items add weight and boxed commons add bulk, both of which add cost to shipping.  At one point the last one was costing $30-40 in shipping, so keep this in mind when signing up.

3.  Try to add items somewhat equivalent to what you remove.  Otherwise everyone takes the good stuff and replaces with bulky commons.

4.  Before mailing to the next person, consider asking them if there's anything they need.  You're shipping a box to them anyway.

5.  It would be cool if you post some pics of what you removed.  Show off your goodies!

6.  These AREN'T rules and I'm not in charge of this.  Just making suggestions.  Feel free to ignore them.  Have fun!

Good points.  

13 hours ago, Rev said:

Its back! Ill be sending out a box filled with Intellivision/retro gaming goodies.

Take some items, donate some items. Send to the next guy. Lets keep it moving fast to the next in line.

I think it would need to stay in US at first, Ive already have several boxes returned from Australia very recently. Shipping is expensive out of US.  I will donate shipping in the box as well. 

Post in here to be added to the list. 

Ongoing List:

1. vtadave

2. humblejack

3.?

I know most will want to be later in the list but I have a small suggestion. Get a sign up list before the box ships.  Rev (or whomever) can get the address from the list of all who want to participate and put the address in some form of order from Rev (East Coast) to the West. That way it does not go California to New York 3 times then Texas to the other side of Texas 4 times. It can follow a somewhat zig zag path.  Again, just a thought.

• Like 1

The box is ready to go!  Any other Canadians want to jump in on the Canada tour?

Here is the revised list:

1. Humblejack

2. JoeM Intellivision

3. cvga

4. zendocon

5. Illtiger1

6. First Spear

7. Colormesticky

>>>>>>>>Canada tour

8. rietveld 

9. mr intv

• Like 1

If you send me the loot box,I will put a mint CIB homebrew in it.?

That would probably end up going to the person I send the box to next.?

Unless Rev randomly tells me who to send it to next as a surprise move.....

Edited by wolfy62
Added content.
  • Like 1