IGNORED

Quality game grading at a fraction of retail cost!

x=usr(1536)

Folks, we all know what it's like when the time comes to sell that Combat, Pac-Man, or Missile Command cartridge: you paid peanuts for it, but want someone to buy it who thinks it's worth the GDP of a small country.  And one way to achieve that unwarrantedly-stratospheric price point is to put the game inside one of those plastic security cases Wal-Mart uses to make shoplifting SD cards a less-appealing proposition.  But even then, you need something more - something to give that HOLY GRAIL L@@K!!! flavour to your precious game.

That's where weputagradeonanything.com comes in.  Unlike traditional grading services, we use a transparent pricing model: 20% of the closing bid amount.  Naturally, this encourages us to grade each game with the utmost care and attention in order to ensure that you, the seller, receive TOP $$$$$ for your game.

All you have to do is to send us your game (be sure to include return postage!), tell us how much you want for it at auction, and we'll handle the rest!  We retain the game until the auction has completed and you have received payment.  Once we get our cut, you get the game back*, which you can then send on to the happy winner.

Just L@@K at our grading for this ultra-rare Atari 2600 Pac-Man cartridge, and the value we provide will speak for itself.

Before (approximate value: -$0.73)

IMG_0474.thumb.jpg.871c26ef348e3dfa8f165e8d4cd86662.jpg

After (approximate value: $113 Billion):

IMG_0475.thumb.jpg.680afbef4fa8c691d824af656f120ec7.jpg

So, friends, reach out to weputagradeonanything.com today.  You owe it to yourself, the collecting community, and, most importantly, us.

* Returned games generally get 'lost' in the mail.  You know what that crazy USPS is like these days!  And tracking numbers are a conspiracy - it's how they track your mail and packages, which is why we don't use them.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 21

Uh Oh!

You know what's gonna happen now don't you?

TPR will use your service,  then tear up that paper grade!  And on video no less!   Before anyone can stop him,  he'll do it with a gleeful look on his face saying,  it doesn't matter he has 6 more at home on his coffee table he's just using as beer coasters.  All manner of people will speculate on all aspects and dimensions of what they've just seen on that shocking video.  Is it a protest?  How will it affect the community?  What will collectors think now that the paper is shredded?  Tears will be shed and then he will attempt to PLAY Atari Pac-Man,  saying that is what the cartridge is actually for.  People will say, "Don't do it!  You're out of your mind!"  But he won't listen.  And, like a skier who "french fries" when he should have "pizza'd",  he's gonna have a bad time.  I wouldn't want that on my shoulders.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Keatah said:

Do you grade emulation collections?

Absolutely!

Please submit collections on 8-track tapes with the data recorded in Kansas City format.  Everyone loves a stack of 8-tracks!

Note that we plan to also offer a grading service in the future for emulator collections stored on ribs.  Watch this space for details!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I was incredibly skeptical until I saw the "Totally real, I swear" on the sticker. Everyone knows you're not allowed to post things on the internet that say that unless they're true.

See that, folks?  That's what we call an endorsement.  And endorsements are only made by people who have - entirely of their own uncompensated volition - chosen to give a statement reflecting their experience(s) with weputagradeonanything.com.

Just give us your money and cartridge, and we'll do the rest!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, mimo said:

Will this work on a PAL system?

Most definitely!  In fact, we provide such a high level of service that we only grade PAL systems in PAL territories for the utmost in authenticity!

Please contact us for the mailing address of our Namibian office and we can go from there!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

? Clear pricing details but what if I don't have an auction site to sell my games on? Do you have any partner organisations that can sell my games for me? 

Draconian Ebay DEMANDS I get paid into a bank card and wait TWO WHOLE DAYS for payment. 20 years of trading DOWN THE DRAIN. 

IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVES EBAY IS GOOGLE WHICH IS THE DEVIL. 

• Like 1

I HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS!

Are you worried about the legitimacy of your graded items? Is your grading service starting to be criticized? Are you just worried that the 9.8 sticker slapped on your box isn't making your millions like you hoped?

Look no further, because I just started the Grading Graders! For eighteen easy payments of $69.69, just send in your graded items and I'll GRADE THE GRADER! You get an EXTRA sticker telling everyone that "this grader is a 9.8 on the grading scale" using my patented algorithmic "grade-a-tron" system. If you're worried your graded items are legit, you can now SEE how legitimate they are on a scale of 1-10. I'd tell you what grade I give WPAGOA but then that'd be giving away the secrets, and you wouldn't want that - you want that shiny number slapped on your OTHER shiny number!

Why, just last week a 9.8 Pac Man cart, supplemented with a 9.9 GRADE THE GRADER sticker, was bought on a famous auction website for trienty million dollars - yes, you read that right, it was so valuable, the bids went into NEW NUMBERS that had to be created.*

Act now, get that assurance that your grader was a 10/10 grader, and feel better! Slots are filling up fast!

GradingGraders.com, WHEN YOUR GRADER JUST ISN'T GRADED ENOUGH!

*Disclaimer: winning bidder may have been WPAGOA employees, and no money may have actually changed hands, but we'll never tell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 2/8/2022 at 3:09 PM, x=usr(1536) said:

Absolutely!

Please submit collections on 8-track tapes with the data recorded in Kansas City format.  Everyone loves a stack of 8-tracks!

Note that we plan to also offer a grading service in the future for emulator collections stored on ribs.  Watch this space for details!

Hey,  after clicking on that "RIBS" deal,  I accidentally learned something!

I hold you responsible cuz I was just trying for the internet and mindless entertainment!!  If I want to learn stuff...I'll get all fancy and go to school  ?

• 3 weeks later...

I will be sending in my ultra-rare E.T. cartridge for grading.

Not many of these were produced, and condition-wise it's sure to rank a solid "10."  It will be arriving at the WPAGOA building via Brinks Armored Transport Service, so please keep an eye out.

By the way, is there a "WPAGOA OFFICIAL SEAL OF APPRROVAL" available?  If there is, I'll be happy to cover the additional cost, whatever it may be.

e.t.1.JPG

e.t.2.JPG

e.t.3.JPG

• Haha 1