IGNORED

News Lynx games The Viking Trilogy

rygar

Today I present you not 1 not 2 but 3 Lynx games!

The Viking Trilogy
T.V.T. Vol I - Find the Love
T.V.T. Vol II - Protect the Love
T.V.T. Vol III - Save the Love

These are platform games that I made with the Lynx game development tool created by Fadest. 
You can download the demos rom of the Vol II and Vol III and the map of the first level of the Vol. I

TVT 01 - Find the Love - Map Level 1.bmp

TVT 02 - Protect the Love - Demo.lnx

TVT 03 - Save the Love - Demo.lnx

The gameplay is very simplistic, walk, jump, avoid traps and enemies, find the items and reach the end of the level, Then repeat again and again until the last exit door.

Vol. II and III will be sold by Fadest on his website Yastuna Games https://yastuna-games.com/fr/ and Vol. I will only be available in the limited edition I created for the occasion.
I got excited about this project and the result is a little bit expensive, I would sell this box for 110€ and you have to add the shipping cost since France.
15 boxes are made and 11 are for sale.

Here is the set:

1.thumb.jpg.e67409c7446d03d2352bac924020b2dc.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.544236e5735bae487eb3fd4603e6c1db.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.669614b168d7b76b5eab6edee41a9b87.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.846d643aaa1896c2788780f13c8bf1e4.jpg

Everything you see on the pictures (except the big map of Iceland) will be in the box.

• A numbered wood and metal box

• The white booklet telling the story of the box and Iceland

• The three games of the Viking trilogy

• Three bags for cartridge

• Three game manuals

• A real Dimmuborgir stone

• A bag for the stone

• A Vegvisir pendant

• Four postcards of Iceland

• Five Viking Trilogy stickers

• A card of Grýla and Leppalúði's family

• A photo of Grýla and Leppalúði's child corresponding to the number of the box

• A ZONELYNX business card

If you are interesting to buy one send me a message here and if I don't have them all sold within 1 month, I will put them on Ebay.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

To be more precise as there was some confusion on french forum:

The limited edition sold by Rygar will have the 3 games as cartridges, and all the goodies described by Rygar. Si if you get the box, you get the 3 games, no need to order volum 2 & 3 from me.

In 2 months, or less if Rygar sells all the Viking Trilogy Box quickly, I will sell Volume 2 & Volume 3 as Flash on Demand on Yastuna site (cart only, different sticker) for people who missed the Viking Trilogy Box. Price should be 20 € each.

Volume 1 should not be available apart in the Viking Trilogy box, so limited to 15 units only.

15 hours ago, bradockido said:

Hi, I'am interested in one of these boxes, can you tell me shipping cost to Spain? how can I pay you? 

Thanks

Hi Bradockido, I add your name on the list, the price for the shipping to Spain seem to be 14€ and you can pay me with paypal. I will give you more detail in PM during next week when I will be ready to send the games.