IGNORED

INTEREST CHECK FS: Video Game Items, 7/2/22 Updated!

thegamezmaster

Is anyone want any of these items given the history. All items recleaned. Please PM me any thoughts on this. Thank You.

Hello! Items for sale:

FS:Also have a black gameboy player. No disc. Works. Make offer plus shipping.

FS: very clean Atari 2600 4 Switch system with accessories and 20 game carts. And 4 bottom rubber suction cups that look new, please look at pictures for what's included. All games have been cleaned and all items tested. Not pictured but includes an Atari 2600 AC Adapter and a Parker Bros Reactor cart that's not in picture but in good shape with the label attached, Reactor and one other one don't work but just including. Make an offer plus shipping.

FS: Atari 800 computer with outer worn box and styrofoam. Includes computer, power supply, tv switch box, SIO cable, and one basic cartridge. All tested and everything works. Please Note: the serial number on the computer match the box's serial number! Make an offer plus shipping. This is a big and heavy box. Shipping costs have gone up. Not me.

FS: N64 system, 4 controllers, expansion pak, and all hook ups. Third party A/V cable. Items have the usual wear from use but all tested fine. Tested and all working. Make an offer plus shipping.  See pics and ask any questions before buying please.

FS: Complete snes console with all the hook ups. Unit is grey in good condition. But may have a few small spots from age, and wear from use or whatever. Have multitaps and extra controllers too. Or PM me with what you want and  and let me know any extras you want if interested make an offer plus shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: I am looking for a good, easy to use and setup Atari 400/800 XL XE SD multi or flash cart. Also looking for a good digital camera And a name brand working and dependable 4 Head Hi Fi vhs vcr for transfer. Trade maybe? PM me.

PLEASE NOTE: All items have been recleaned due to make sure everything is ok. If not I'll make it right. PM any questions about anything.

Please note: Shipping prices have been raised. I only charge the cost of actual shipping quote from USPS. Make me a real offer on any item we can both live with.

Please PM any questions, offers, or whatever questions. I run honest sales and check my feedback here and on ebay, same username. PM me about anything wrong upon receiving item. If there are any problems besides what's listed they will be worked out. Shipping depends on buyer's zip code in USA only please. Payment terms to be determined, USPS money order or PayPal accepted. Pm for details on payment. 

PLEASE READ BELOW

All my items are in a used condition, unless otherwise noted. You will be buying them as is. I try to go over everything to make sure that it is in good working condition and list anything I see. I try to clean most of the stuff although items may have been sitting around for years, they may need some additional cleaning. don't have control over previous things like cigarette smoke which I do try to clean things for. I do get my items from various of places so they may have stains, odors or different assorted house hold smells that are out of my control. Please take a look at the pictures of items for a better description.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0996 2.jpg567479368_IMG_12722.thumb.jpg.f82ac85a586ace834c9fa29c1caf9be4.jpg

IMG_0549.JPG345943575_IMG_14752.thumb.jpg.129d6387aacd87681434f33e5e6b683a.jpg

1137328858_IMG_12932.thumb.jpg.58747a0ed8326b76f934fc7f7c650661.jpg

IMG_0931.thumb.JPG.16e21848256dae1c5482eb78e440b071.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

Edited by thegamezmaster
update
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Wing_Commander said:

Does the System and games work? 

Tested the system and all games and accessories. And it all worked for me at least. Some of the carts and or labels, some may be coming up or that type of things 40+ years old. Only 2 games don't work even after cleaning, just including. The Atari joystick works but is worn. PM any questions.

Edited by thegamezmaster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not a problem, you mentioned things may have an odor. I was just sad that "may" didn't work out in my favor. Nothing a bit of IPA and some dryer sheets can't fix, and as I said it was a great deal regardless. 

Edited by jesusc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...