IGNORED

Hellway 2 Players Edition

Hello, for the people that did not watch @ZeroPage Homebrew live, here is the youtube link:

I am linking direct to the second gameplay session, which direct shows what the game is all about if you are short on time. But there is more content if you go back a little, including me talking about the game and next projects.

The flickering on emulation / real hardware is 30hz stable and much better than seen in the capture, nonetheless, to see people having a good time with the game is priceless!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2022 at 5:44 AM, Octavio Pinho Bokel said:

Some considerations about the @ZeroPage Homebrew stream last night:

First, congratulations, I think you mastered the game, and understood the vision behind it. You are both playing it much better than last time!

We really enjoyed playing your new Hellway 2 Player Edition, the competitive split screen aspect of it is so much fun!

On 4/23/2022 at 5:44 AM, Octavio Pinho Bokel said:

James, the car you choose is the best beginners, it accelerates fast (meaning less punishments on crashes), and a reduced top speed might actually work on your favor, reducing the number of crashes.

I think I picked a great car to start with, I didn't need the top speed and the fast acceleration really helped in times of when I crashed. I can see a player that's more skilled at dodging being able to handle a car with a higher top speed and doing better.

- James

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello you all,

@Al_Nafuur told me a while the Hellway 2PE is available to be played at PlusCart (/Public ROMs/Homebrew/NTSC/E-L/Hellway 2 Player Edition)

I was wondering if you would like to see a physical release of this game. If so, any ideas the best way to do so, (considering it is a derivative work of the first) ?

Please let me know.

Regards,
Octavio

Edited by Octavio Pinho Bokel
  • Like 1