IGNORED

Intelligentvision presents: Anthology

Rev

I was rereading the description of this game and have some questions/comments Rev.

First, are these 4 games the same as the games that were originally released? (Other than the title screens).

Next, you posted... "Includes: 4 game cartridges, oversized Intellivision box (not pictured), 8 bit CD soundtrack,"  ... Oversized box how? Width, height, or both?  Imo you should try to make the box size the same as others. It might need thicker stock cardboard because of the added weight of the carts, but i believe it could be done. I think making the box oversized will take away from it. As a collector, i wouldnt want an odd-ball box lined up with the other few hundred boxed games that are all the same size. Wider would be ok, but it wouldnt display well if it was 3+ inches taller.

Also, the game carts would look cooler if you changed the text colors of each label. Keeping them all the same color looks very bland in the pic.. plus, its hard to tell the cart titles apart for the gamers.

Again, this is just my opinion. Maybe others feel different, but im struggling with the hook & why collectors would want it (unless there was different or added gameplay).

On 4/13/2022 at 6:35 AM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I was rereading the description of this game and have some questions/comments Rev.

First, are these 4 games the same as the games that were originally released? (Other than the title screens).

Next, you posted... "Includes: 4 game cartridges, oversized Intellivision box (not pictured), 8 bit CD soundtrack,"  ... Oversized box how? Width, height, or both?  Imo you should try to make the box size the same as others. It might need thicker stock cardboard because of the added weight of the carts, but i believe it could be done. I think making the box oversized will take away from it. As a collector, i wouldnt want an odd-ball box lined up with the other few hundred boxed games that are all the same size. Wider would be ok, but it wouldnt display well if it was 3+ inches taller.

Also, the game carts would look cooler if you changed the text colors of each label. Keeping them all the same color looks very bland in the pic.. plus, its hard to tell the cart titles apart for the gamers.

Again, this is just my opinion. Maybe others feel different, but im struggling with the hook & why collectors would want it (unless there was different or added gameplay).

More details soon. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...