IGNORED

Kombinera - (in VCS Store)

SabertoothRetro

On 4/22/2022 at 7:20 AM, Zap1982 said:

Im currently stuck on if I recall, level 72. It's one of those levels I am sure I am doing the solving correctly but the timing is sightly wrong and so 200+ tries so far...

Now on level 85 ??? - eventually got past 72 doing the exact same thing over and over until the timing was spot on.

Another ball introduced now, the black ball and it's quirk is it can't jump ?

Loving this game

1 hour ago, E. King said:

Will they be adding Classic Joystick support?

The lack of Classic Joystick support is the reason I've not purchased this game yet.

I remember reading in the Discord server that they would not be adding Classic support as it does not provide the needed accuracy for some of the puzzles.

• Sad 1

Actually here is an explanation from one of the devs:

I can’t speak full to that since I didn’t do the programming/porting. But from what I understand, the input system that we used for the game we built in unity didn’t work with the VCS, so a different input handler had to be made in our game to be used with the VCS. With our release timeline, it was put down as a note to work on a future update I may not have the facts completely right but it came down to the fact that the VCS works a quite bit different than all the other platforms, so we were happy enough to get the controller to work. Which doesn’t seem to be working perfectly with the reset button, so we will keep working on that.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I just bought Kombinera and got sucked in.  I spent about an hour and a half getting through the first chapter and it gets more challenging the further you go.  I too found myself saying "ok, just one more try" over and over again.  It relies on both puzzle solving skill and timing, and timing is not my friend, hence I suck at video games (I still enjoy playing them even if I suck).

• Like 2