IGNORED

easy DIY rgb to hdmi adapter.

Kjmann

the company, LEVELHIKE has a Playstation rgb to hdmi adapter that is very easily converted to the Amiga. here is a instruction pdf that I made for doing it. it works very well. I play Battle Squadron on a regular basis and don't notice any lag to speak of. hope some people can find this useful. 

the color of the sync line and ground line seems to vary depending on the version of the adapter. the current version seems to be yellow for sync and brown for ground. 

the new version of the adapter also has a couple of new features. 

1, the chips now have heatsinks. 

2, the adapter now goes to sleep if no signal for two minutes (flip the aspect ratio switch to wake it back up). 

Here's a link to the adapter on Amazon. 

HDMI Cable for Playstation https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MYVF61Y/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_V6KV839M5JJV8MH19MM8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Amiga HDMI.pdf

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2022 at 1:05 PM, Kjmann said:

the company, LEVELHIKE has a Playstation rgb to hdmi adapter that is very easily converted to the Amiga. here is a instruction pdf that I made for doing it. it works very well. I play Battle Squadron on a regular basis and don't notice any lag to speak of. hope some people can find this useful. 

the color of the sync line and ground line seems to vary depending on the version of the adapter. the current version seems to be yellow for sync and brown for ground. 

the new version of the adapter also has a couple of new features. 

1, the chips now have heatsinks. 

2, the adapter now goes to sleep if no signal for two minutes (flip the aspect ratio switch to wake it back up). 

Here's a link to the adapter on Amazon. 

HDMI Cable for Playstation https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MYVF61Y/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_V6KV839M5JJV8MH19MM8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Amiga HDMI.pdf 11.13 MB · 98 downloads

Nice.  so, mine is hooked up as:

RED -> RED

GREEN -> GREEN

BLUE -> BLUE

YELLOW -> CSYNC

BROWN -> GROUND

ORANGE AND WHITE -> AUDIO

But what are the gray, purple and black wires signals?

Edited by Shift838