IGNORED

Miner 2049er ROM Purchase

daldude

Where can I purchase The Miner 2049er ROM for LTO Flash? I remember seeing it available for purchase and download when I bought TNT Cowboy but forgot where and how I did that because it was not as easy as just going to a easy to find WEB page and clicking on Purchase ROM like when I  purchased Jr. Pac Man, Donkey Kong Jr Arcade and Battlestar Galatica Space Battle.

• Like 1

I have also been busy filling up my LTO Flash over the last few weeks and would love to buy a copy of Miner 2049er!

While I'm on the topic, I saw in an old thread to email @TrekMD to buy Cosmic Avenger and Wizard of Wor but haven't heard back.  Is there another way to get these?

• Like 1

Contact "Games for your Intellivision" regarding Miner 2049er. I think there will be a delay fulfilling though. The ROMs are keyed to run only on your LTO flash, they will NOT run in emulation and I'm not sure William can do that himself. However, he is the man  to contact.

1 hour ago, daldude said:

Where can I purchase The Miner 2049er ROM for LTO Flash? I remember seeing it available for purchase and download when I bought TNT Cowboy but forgot where and how I did that because it was not as easy as just going to a easy to find WEB page and clicking on Purchase ROM like when I  purchased Jr. Pac Man, Donkey Kong Jr Arcade and Battlestar Galatica Space Battle.

I hope you enjoy those game roms!   Thanks

• Like 1

Minor 2049er was available for ROM purchase?  How did I miss that? 

I own the cart thanks to "Games for your Intellivision" but love the convenience of the LTO.

I think the LTO versions are trickier for the officially licensed games as he has to stick to the distribution terms of the license.

I'm sure he will respond when he wakes up.  Still super early there.

Miner 2049er is a licensed property that was subject to license fees. I currently have encrypted roms for the first 600 (approximately) LTO Flash! units. Since the third run of LTO Flash!, I have not yet gotten encrypted roms from LTO for the new run of units. That is why the game has not been sold in ROM format for the previous year and a half. Status of my license agreement has changed, and with Left Turn Only on continued hiatus, the sales of licensed roms or encrypted roms are subject to change. 

3 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

I don't track the serial numbers on the box. It really is a matter of having your unique ID or not. 

What are the LTO only ROMS that are/were available?

I have an early ( first run ) LTO.   Can these be purchased as a SET? 

Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

What are the LTO only ROMS that are/were available?

I have an early ( first run ) LTO.   Can these be purchased as a SET? 

Thanks in advance.

Once a rom is released unprotected it really makes selling encrypted ROMS a bit of a waste of time. The fact that I've not been able to get encrypts done for the last year or so, has made me re-evaluate the value of doing it at all. Any unprotected roms for sale will be done at Intellivision Collector's website. I have to decide what will be sold there soon. For now, I've not really put any packages together due to the fact that most requests for roms have come from newer owners of the LTO Flash!. If you'd like to see what I have available, please send your unique ID (NOT the serial number on the box) to elektronite @ hotmail.   com   and I'll let you know what I have and we can probably make a deal on a bulk purchase at a discount. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

Once a rom is released unprotected it really makes selling encrypted ROMS a bit of a waste of time. The fact that I've not been able to get encrypts done for the last year or so, has made me re-evaluate the value of doing it at all. Any unprotected roms for sale will be done at Intellivision Collector's website. I have to decide what will be sold there soon. For now, I've not really put any packages together due to the fact that most requests for roms have come from newer owners of the LTO Flash!. If you'd like to see what I have available, please send your unique ID (NOT the serial number on the box) to elektronite @ hotmail.   com   and I'll let you know what I have and we can probably make a deal on a bulk purchase at a discount. 

Email sent!

On 3/4/2022 at 9:56 PM, Games For Your Intellivision said:

If you'd like to see what I have available, please send your unique ID (NOT the serial number on the box) to elektronite @ hotmail.   com   and I'll let you know what I have and we can probably make a deal on a bulk purchase at a discount. 

I also sent you an email the other day.

2 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

Sounds like you have a lot of experience printing in Thailand. That sure sounds believable. 

Hey, what can i say. ? 

I also believe the Nigerian telemarketers asking for my bank info. 

On 3/12/2022 at 10:27 AM, Games For Your Intellivision said:

Sorry for the delay. I've not been monitoring the email address for a while. All of my efforts Intellivision wise have been on finding an overlay printing solution in Thailand. 

Well I was just asking about the roms you have still have for sale in some kind of package.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...