IGNORED

Season 12 ~ Week 18/19/20 ~ HomeBrew Weeks

Vocelli

On 3/5/2022 at 2:33 PM, Jasonhrb said:

And @Armscar Coder , top work.

Thanks @Jasonhrb!  All of those early mornings of coding must have paid off.  With two kids, a job, and a commute, getting up early was about the only time to program.

21 hours ago, Lauren Tyler said:

(Clever concept.  The manual helped me.)

Thanks to you too @Lauren Tyler.  Though I am biased, I think Herbie, my graphic designer, did a good job with the manual.  Oh, and I hope RAPTOR gives you less frustration than Doggone It! did.

19 hours ago, Jason_Atari said:

Raptor: 1,087

Well, that didn't take long.  Congratulations @Jason_Atari for being the first one to crack 1,000 points!

I am enjoying watching the scores get posted and seeing some improvements.  Keep them coming.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Improved on both games I have tried already, and a first score at Stratovox. At first I thought that this was  bit pedestrian. By the time I had a sky full of aliens my view on that had shifted somewhat ?, and in fact it completes a hat trick of great games for this years homebrew weeks  ?

Aardvark (2019) (PAL60)_2.png

Stratovox PAL60_1.png

RAPTOR_PAL60_4.png

• Like 7

First up for me is Raptor. Had to try this one first since I frickin love Doggone It. This one is also so good! The gameplay is very fluid, the difficulty increase is fair and challenging, the sprites are top notch, plus the title music, sound effects, and instruction manual all just round out the package. I got viper ranking after a few tries, and have my eyes on raptor, which still feels a long way off with this low scoring game. And those rankings- reminds me of Metal Gear Solid. Love it!

Raptor - 631

2CB92BC7-A8EC-4245-B5E2-78EE800F4DC5.thumb.jpeg.1c285021baad83cec5e539461a7661dd.jpeg

• Like 4