IGNORED

Game List Via Screenshots?

I loved the old catalogs back in the day...anyone ever put together a game list via screenshots only?

Always wanted to have such a list to look at before playing.  How cool to have this as a PDF for your IPad.

Might have to start working on this.  I do have photoshop skills.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, ZillaRUSH said:

Something like this...but with the game titles listed under each screenshot. 

INTV.png.631aef724f3f26613f8bb984d739d8fd.png

It looks clean like this and very retro. 

Maybe small numbers in one corner of each screenshot that reference back to a list on the inside of the catalogue?

• Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 7:14 AM, ZillaRUSH said:

I loved the old catalogs back in the day...anyone ever put together a game list via screenshots only?

Always wanted to have such a list to look at before playing.  How cool to have this as a PDF for your IPad.

Might have to start working on this.  I do have photoshop skills.

We have our collection in a data base with links to Photos of the boxes and also have it in Goggle Docs. It would not be a huge leap to do this for our collection. It could be a fun catalog project though. Maybe 3 hole punched with 1 for Mattel, 1 for Intellivision and one for INTV adding a home brew one as well...then another yearly update. All in a sexy Intellivision Binder.

I'll try to get one sample page done this weekend.  Was thinking pages like "Arcade, Sports, Imagic, INTV Rev,etc..."  Def will be in random order on each page, then any new games can be added/subtracted easily.  I'll see what screenshots I can find online.  In photoshop they are easily replaced if someone has better ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Encouraging feedback is great!  Thanks.  I'll keep working away.  Might take me a year....but at the end a sweet PDF will arise!  What should it be called?  Intellivision Visual Compendium?  When its complete...we can add in a coming soon page.  Always loved seeing what games were in the pipeline as a kid!  Since it is not alphabetical...new games can be added anytime.

2 minutes ago, IMBerzerk said:

I agree.  Don't be afraid to use the real stuff.  You're not selling it, and it's meant in respect and good taste.  No one will have an issue with copyrites on that line. 

Def...it will be free for all.  If anyone has any logos or other INTV .psd files, please send me a message.  I'll give you my email.  Thanks!

14 minutes ago, ZillaRUSH said:

If you have .psd files of the logos..would enjoy having them!

If you search for "Mattel Intellivision logo vector," you'll find several places to get it. Here are a couple: 

https://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/mattel-intellivision-0

https://iconape.com/mattel-intellivision-logo-logo-icon-svg-png.html

• Like 1