IGNORED

Two Games Similar to Fight For Life

CrazyChris

It wasnt actually ment to land in a discussion about my money. The thing is that I have what I play from officals -more actually- and slim down my collection with 15 carts. Thought to pick up Speedball before but remembered i actually played it until i got tired of it, and feel Brutal kind of tickle that spot anyway. No need for ME , you do it as you like, to pick up that for… battlesphere only - which i learned somewhere isnt compatible with it. But thanks for correct feedback and an objective and true thing to do in general. Need to be Picky and I wil never buy it, FFL. It is not in any list. And UI know I would regret it anyway haha

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

It wasnt actually ment to land in a discussion about my money. The thing is that I have what I play from officals -more actually- and slim down my collection with 15 carts. Thought to pick up Speedball before but remembered i actually played it until i got tired of it, and feel Brutal kind of tickle that spot anyway. No need for ME , you do it as you like, to pick up that for… battlesphere only - which i learned somewhere isnt compatible with it. But thanks for correct feedback and an objective and true thing to do in general. Need to be Picky and I wil never buy it, FFL. It is not in any list. And UI know I would regret it anyway haha

A little off topic, but battlesphere is compatible. Just press a button during the Atari screen when you load the game (so it skips the full jingle), and it should work fine.

Back on topic, how do these dos games compare to FFL in terms of gameplay? Do they have similar game mechanics?