IGNORED

End's Reach (Cuirass Entertainment) - (in VCS Store)

Djmicklovin

I think it’s awesome the game is heading to the VCS first!. I’ll definitely pick this up day one when it hits the VCS store and I may just pick it up on the other platforms later down the road to support the dev. I honestly hope more developers start doing the same here, it makes some sense there game also has a higher chance of getting noticed on the VCS where as with all the releases the other platforms get indie wise on a daily basis it could struggle to get an audience but on the VCS at the moment it would probably do better.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I think it’s awesome the game is heading to the VCS first!. I’ll definitely pick this up day one when it hits the VCS store and I may just pick it up on the other platforms later down the road to support the dev. I honestly hope more developers start doing the same here, it makes some sense there game also has a higher chance of getting noticed on the VCS where as with all the releases the other platforms get indie wise on a daily basis it could struggle to get an audience but on the VCS at the moment it would probably do better.

That's why I like the VCS because unlike the other consoles from the big three, these indie games have less of a chance of being overlooked. It's smaller game library is actually It's advantage in this case because these indie developers have a chance to let their games shine, where It doesn't get lost in the sea of big budget AAA games.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This game looks visually stunning! I’m getting really hyped for the game the more I see of it, it’s great to see a modern looking 3d game up and running on the VCS to break things up a bit. This and BPM Boy really show off what the system can actually do visually. I’ll be buying this game asap when it becomes available. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Djmicklovin said:

New End’s Reach gameplay footage running the VCS! Be sure to give them a like and follow!

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I do realize this is a BETA.  Just my thoughts... Visually it looks great but the frame rate seems to stutter a little especially at the start of the clip.  Hopefully that will be smoothed out in a later beta.  The game play seems to be a little "floaty" to me.  Movements are not crisp, especially while jumping.  Also some variety in how the enemies die would be welcome as well.

All that said, I think this game has a ton of potential and I hope the dev will continue work to "make it perfect".  I would consider purchasing this on the VCS for sure.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2022 at 1:43 AM, joeatari1 said:

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I do realize this is a BETA.  Just my thoughts... Visually it looks great but the frame rate seems to stutter a little especially at the start of the clip.  Hopefully that will be smoothed out in a later beta.  The game play seems to be a little "floaty" to me.  Movements are not crisp, especially while jumping.  Also some variety in how the enemies die would be welcome as well.

All that said, I think this game has a ton of potential and I hope the dev will continue work to "make it perfect".  I would consider purchasing this on the VCS for sure.

The developer claims it’s 60 fps, and the movements are vastly improved from the first trailer they showed two years ago. Keep in mind this is a game developed by a two man crew. It’s a work in progress and happy to see developers putting efforts into more 3D games on the VCS.

The game is a cross between action adventure fantasy and ARPG, very similar to Zelda and Metroid.

Edited by Djmicklovin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...