IGNORED

Kristof's Homebrews

pmpddytim

It has been years since I emailed him.  Years ago he was focused on family and did vectrex game programming - 'very slowly' in the background.  He did respond - eventually... albeit sometimes 'weeks' later.  Hope he and his family are fine and that he gets back to you soon.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LaserCat said:

Several copies of Vector Pilot are available on eBay and the seller is located in Belgium. Judging by the description the seller is probably Kristof himself. I have no experience with the seller but you might want to send him a message.

Kristof does not sell directly on eBay.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 6:48 AM, pmpddytim said:

Does anyone know if Kristof is still selling games via his website? (http://www.kristofsvectrexgames.be/)

I have emailed a couple times since the beginning of the year to pick up one of each of his games but have yet to hear back.

Kristof does have games to sell.

The one I know I that is ready to go as a first quality new item sale is Vector Pilot Complete(CIB) with Overlay #1 Red.

Kristof does have other things for sale. However they may be of lesser quality. Or might be cart only. The overlay you want may not be available at this time. He is looking for another printer to use after his previous printer no longer is available.  

Kristof may take while to respond. As long as a couple of weeks.  Patience is needed as he has a life outside of retogaming.

BTW, what part of the planet are you located?

Edited by Vectrexer
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Vectrexer said:

Kristof does have games to sell.

The one I know I that is ready to go as a first quality new item sale is Vector Pilot Complete(CIB) with Overlay #1 Red.

Kristof does have other things for sale. However they may be of lesser quality. Or might be cart only. The overlay you want may not be available at this time. He is looking for another printer to use after his previous printer no longer is available.  

Kristof may take while to respond. As long as a couple of weeks.  Patience is needed as he has a life outside of retogaming.

BTW, what part of the planet are you located?

I'm in the US. 

Thanks for all the info everyone. I'll just hang tight and wait for a response then, I'm in no real hurry, just curious if they were still available or if I should just abandon it and move on.

Thanks again!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Lord Innit said:

Great score!  I've only managed about 92000. I think I will have have a go later  this week and see if I can improve on that.

It's an addictive game. I've unlocked quite a few ships too. My son and I play the coin-op at our local arcade. He couldn't believe how good this looks and how well plays. That AY sound chip helps too.

This is a must have for Vectrex owners.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

Has anyone gotten in touch with Kristof? I sent an email to kristof tuts@gmail.com and it got sent back as undeliverable. I’m a newer Vectrex owner and would love to play some vector pilot

Yes. I'm a new Vectrex owner as well and recently purchased Vector Pilot, Vector Patrol and Vectrexians. Try kristof_tuts@hotmail.com. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

Yes. I'm a new Vectrex owner as well and recently purchased Vector Pilot, Vector Patrol and Vectrexians. Try kristof_tuts@hotmail.com. 

You gotta put the dash in between. I got it. Good lookin out man

Edited by Madwindoman
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...