pmpddytim

Kristof's Homebrews

Sounds unusual to me that Kristof doesn't reply to your mails at all. Did you use the correct mail address (see his webpage)? Perhaps Kristof is just very busy these days...

Several copies of Vector Pilot are available on eBay and the seller is located in Belgium. Judging by the description the seller is probably Kristof himself. I have no experience with the seller but you might want to send him a message.

It has been years since I emailed him.  Years ago he was focused on family and did vectrex game programming - 'very slowly' in the background.  He did respond - eventually... albeit sometimes 'weeks' later.  Hope he and his family are fine and that he gets back to you soon.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LaserCat said:

Several copies of Vector Pilot are available on eBay and the seller is located in Belgium. Judging by the description the seller is probably Kristof himself. I have no experience with the seller but you might want to send him a message.

Kristof does not sell directly on eBay.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2022 at 6:48 AM, pmpddytim said:

Does anyone know if Kristof is still selling games via his website? (http://www.kristofsvectrexgames.be/)

I have emailed a couple times since the beginning of the year to pick up one of each of his games but have yet to hear back.

Kristof does have games to sell.

The one I know I that is ready to go as a first quality new item sale is Vector Pilot Complete(CIB) with Overlay #1 Red.

Kristof does have other things for sale. However they may be of lesser quality. Or might be cart only. The overlay you want may not be available at this time. He is looking for another printer to use after his previous printer no longer is available.  

Kristof may take while to respond. As long as a couple of weeks.  Patience is needed as he has a life outside of retogaming.

BTW, what part of the planet are you located?

Edited by Vectrexer
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Vectrexer said:

Kristof does have games to sell.

The one I know I that is ready to go as a first quality new item sale is Vector Pilot Complete(CIB) with Overlay #1 Red.

Kristof does have other things for sale. However they may be of lesser quality. Or might be cart only. The overlay you want may not be available at this time. He is looking for another printer to use after his previous printer no longer is available.  

Kristof may take while to respond. As long as a couple of weeks.  Patience is needed as he has a life outside of retogaming.

BTW, what part of the planet are you located?

I'm in the US. 

Thanks for all the info everyone. I'll just hang tight and wait for a response then, I'm in no real hurry, just curious if they were still available or if I should just abandon it and move on.

Thanks again!

22 hours ago, LIME LYSTA said:

He never emailed me back from a couple months back, either. 

Try again.

3 hours ago, Vectrexer said:

Try again.

Ironically enough I did, haha. I reached out twice. I'll try again eventually. Just need to repair my vectrex's sound first.