IGNORED

Fox 1050 Archiver 1.2 Opening Error

rcamp48

If it is the version that starts out with pink and blue, saying something about "The Fox" (IIRC), it doesn't work correctly.  There is no open code for the 1050 -- the disk opens the chip. You are using a 1050 Happy, aren't you?

Just now, Larry said:

If it is the version that starts out with pink and blue, saying something about "The Fox" (IIRC), it doesn't work correctly.  There is no open code for the 1050. You are using a 1050 Happy, aren't you?

Ya thats the version I am using , should I use the other version?

P for Parameters.  Then set the ones you need, and ESCape to exit.  Manual PDF available at archive.org. (Good to have!)

Perhaps a better option is the Kiwi Archiver.  It converts Happy to Chip (and it does work correctly!), then you boot Super Archiver disk. The Kiwi Archiver image is available in this thread.  It is a good thread to read.

5 hours ago, Larry said:

P for Parameters.  Then set the ones you need, and ESCape to exit.  Manual PDF available at archive.org. (Good to have!)

Perhaps a better option is the Kiwi Archiver.  It converts Happy to Chip (and it does work correctly!), then you boot Super Archiver disk. The Kiwi Archiver image is available in this thread.  It is a good thread to read.

Thanks Larry...I have about 12 original non-game titles to archive into atxs the only thing I have besides the Happy drive is my Fujinet. Is this suitable for making ATXs of all of my originals?

Russ

PS: Those 150 disks are all C64 and Apple, I am going to write Atari stuff to them all for users that like disks and make them available.

20 minutes ago, rcamp48 said:

PS: Those 150 disks are all C64 and Apple, I am going to write Atari stuff to them all for users that like disks and make them available.

You might consider saving those for the Apple and Commodore guys. You never know what might be on there.