IGNORED

Season 12 ~ Week 23 ~ Beat The Leaders 1

Vocelli

On 4/13/2022 at 9:33 AM, fakecortex said:
On 4/13/2022 at 7:53 AM, jgkspsx said:

I kind of gave up on using lures. Has anybody found a way to use them effectively?

Yeah, I’ve put one by a wall, making it easier to knock things into it. I also put one in one of those corner zones and it got some guys to go in and bounce around for points. 

I only use them when I have 9 in the bank and cannot accumulate anymore.  I'd rather get the 500 points at the end of the game.

When I do use them, I place them near an entrance to the corner zone as @fakecortex suggests.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, kermit73 said:

I only use them when I have 9 in the bank and cannot accumulate anymore.  I'd rather get the 500 points at the end of the game.

That was what I was thinking. I didn’t realize you could accumulate more - is it just by progressing or scoring points?

This game has one of my favorite scoring mechanics: the pinball style point bonus after you die. 

This is NOT a score improvement, but: back on real hardware, baby!

F49A0953-D6A7-491E-9BA3-F16BEF69217F.thumb.jpeg.9533f70a3de05304b077e532b7c16d8f.jpeg

And now I can really say that the trackball doesn’t really make it easier, just a little more fun to play.

• Like 3