IGNORED

RAM Upgrade for CoCo3

jwse30

Basic won't automatically use 512 or more but you can use pokes to map in 8k chucks of this ram and store your data and images there..

Like this basic program i wrote..it uses loadm to load a whole disk in ram .. but its controlled from basic.. standard joystk , inkey stuff.  Rick Adams put my code on github.. 

Edited by MrDave
  • Like 2

On 4/10/2022 at 8:58 PM, jwse30 said:

Looks like I'll be looking for a Triad at CoCoFest. Thanks for the input fellas!

J White

I recently installed one in a CoCo3. Works great! Just be aware you have to cut 2 resistors on your PCB for it.

9 hours ago, sm3 said:

I recently installed one in a CoCo3. Works great! Just be aware you have to cut 2 resistors on your PCB for it.

I think they were capacitors, if I remember my upgrade process with an original board 30 something years ago...  :)

4 hours ago, thanatos said:

I think they were capacitors, if I remember my upgrade process with an original board 30 something years ago...  :)

Yes, you’re correct. C65 & C66. I thought something was off yesterday when I typed it.

• 1 month later...