IGNORED

My Videopac/Odyssey2 collection

TomBeck

Hello Odyssey2 fans, ?

I have been a huge fan of the Videopac/Odyssey2 video game since I was a kid. I have never sold anything and more and more have been added. Over time, a nice collection has come together with games from Europe (Videopac from Philips, Radiola and Siera), Parker and Imagic, Jopacs from France, Odyssey2 from USA and Canada and Philips Odyssey from Brazil. Also a large homebrew/new releases collection. In addition, I love Amiibos and have a complete collection here as well.

I always found it a pity, that no one but me sees my collection and that no one is interested except me. It seems like the whole world is collecting only the generation from the Nintendo Nes.

Therefore, after much deliberation, I decided to do it and dared to show my collection on Youtube. Since it's also something new for me, I ask for your indulgence if everything isn't perfect. Since I'm from Germany, I tried to write my video descriptions in English as well. Again, I apologize for mistakes. So far I have released 3 films (more are in the pipeline) and I would be very happy if you like them. I cordially invite you to visit my channel. Comments, a like and a subscription are very welcome and would motivate me to continue.

Thank you in advance for your interest. ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9y7Vo_qyvr1ByhEhHSOLgw

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TwoShedsWilson said:

I love this system. It's not something I had as a kid I got my first system last year. I love getting the boxed games they're just so fun-looking and well done.

I was fortunate enough to own this video game as a child. It totally fascinated me at the time. And that's why I still love it to this day.

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 2:47 PM, mutterminder said:

You have and awesome collection,  and now you have another subscriber on your Youtube channel. 

Thank you very much for the kind words and thank you for subscribing to my channel. Above all, I wanted to use my channel to ensure that this wonderful video game is not completely forgotten.

Edited by TomBeck

• 2 months later...

Hi !

I recently uploaded a video (also in english) on my small YouTube channel that deals with the Divoom Pixxo LED-Panel (Digital Picture/Photo Frame).

Since I'm a big Odyssey2/Videopac fan, I created some animations for it. You are welcome to have a look at them there and if you own one of these picture frames,

you can save my animations from the Appstore to this frame at any time, as I have made them available for download there.

Have fun with it.

Edited by TomBeck

• 5 months later...

In cooperation with Rafael Cardoso and the Brazilian Odyssey2 Fan Page www.experienciaodyssey.com.br/ , I recently present Rafael's very latest games on my small YouTube channel, which are not yet released or will only be released soon.

I would like to thank Rafael for his trust and support in my small project.

I would be very happy about your visit and hope you like the little preview of future games.

In order not to miss any unreleased super hit by Rafael, I would also be very happy about a subscription that would motivate me to continue.
Thank you in advance for your support. 😂

https://www.youtube.com/@tombeckcollect...