IGNORED

Regarding ScatoLOGIC

TheGrandPubaa

I'm just curious if ScatoLOGIC is still going to continue releasing new Jaguar products in the future. With all the recent heat T-Bird has been getting, I would hate to see the BS/G legacy stop now. Also, if they are still going to release new products, will there be other genre's of games being focused upon? Doesn't have to be specific, but i'm amazingly curious as to what's in the pipeline...

Thunderbird, are there going to be any clear atari jaguar or jagcd system shells for sale (to go along with the scatbox deluxe and battlesphere gold) or maybe even a controller shell? Also, are you ever going to sell the clear cases that are used to encase the battlesphere gold carts much like that company, i forgot the name :?, does for the atari 2600, which are used in homebrew games?

Thunderbird' date=' are there going to be any clear atari jaguar or jagcd system shells for sale (to go along with the scatbox deluxe and battlesphere gold) or maybe even a controller shell? Also, are you ever going to sell the clear cases that are used to encase the battlesphere gold carts much like that company, i forgot the name :?, does for the atari 2600, which are used in homebrew games?[/quote']

Discussing product plans in public can/is regarded as shameless self promotion, which goes against company policy. Please check our website for any product announcements, when and if they come. Thanks.

not if we ask... then your reply would just be the answer to a question' date=' also, i never look at your website... since its not my products tho, i really cannot influence your opinion, so ill just stop here.[/quote']

Apparently even if we are asked specific questions there are some who choose to interpret the answers as shameless self promotion. In fact, even having this discussion of the subject is considered to be inflammatory by some.

And there I was thinking tbird had finally grown up and found the middle ground... ho hum...

LOL! T-bird "changed his ways" only because he was probably more or less told to by AA moderators if he wanted to stick around. Kind of like Hannabal Lector "changing his ways" because he was locked up and put in a straight jacket! :roll:

But I suspect that AA moderators didn't tell T-bird to go as far as he has in his "changes," but it's probably occured because he's too stubborn to "find middle ground," so he's just gone from one extreme to the other in a sort of immature "protest." IMHO.

And there I was thinking tbird had finally grown up and found the middle ground... ho hum...

LOL! T-bird "changed his ways" only because he was probably more or less told to by AA moderators if he wanted to stick around. Kind of like Hannabal Lector "changing his ways" because he was locked up and put in a straight jacket! :roll:

But I suspect that AA moderators didn't tell T-bird to go as far as he has in his "changes," but it's probably occured because he's too stubborn to "find middle ground," so he's just gone from one extreme to the other in a sort of immature "protest." IMHO.

Are these types of immature insults the only type of message you can compose? If so, please leave. They have no place here. In fact, you have no business posting in this topic, as it is not any of your concern. Your only apparent purpose here is to start trouble with your flames.

Even after numerous warnings from the moderators, why do you persist?

Yes, you've pretty much nailed it.

..Al

..Al

Take your punishment like a man.

Also, stop being a hypocrite. Moderators are not above the law. Insults are not allowed here. By ANYONE.

..Al

Also, stop being a hypocrite. Moderators are not above the law. Insults are not allowed here. By ANYONE.

Its been years since youve heeded your own advice.

Please stop insulting me with your completely unsubstantiated accusations and off-topic flames. I will report you to the moderators if you continue to harass me.

You are just making trouble and ruining this board for everyone. The number of complaints being lodged is enormous.

Thunderbird,

I emailed you a couple of days ago regarding BS Gold....  You guys still plan to make more or no?  Just curious if I should start saving up, hehe, thanks!

It has come to my attention that one of you people in Jaguar-Land has been infected with a virus. It has usurped your email address book and has been spreading itself by emailing people at random pretending to be various names from the address book. There are viruses going out with Steph's, Scott's an my own addresses in the 'from' field. We have also gotten a virus claiming to be from 'jeff minter' and from sales at telegames.

We have also received a number of "failed" email messages to people we have never heard of.

We believe it's all straightened out now, but there was a period over the weekend where some ISP's were blocking mail from my account and possibly Scott's. If you emailed me or any ScatoLOGIC member in the last week and have not heard and answer by today, then please resend your inquiry.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please stop insulting me with your completely unsubstantiated accusations and off-topic flames. I will report you to the moderators if you continue to harass me.

You are just making trouble and ruining this board for everyone. The number of complaints being lodged is enormous.

how is he flaming you? why would you report him tothe mods? i dont see that as harassment - are you alright today man?

Dont jest me. Did you just find a thesaurus and wanted to try it out on me? Also, what is this about flames? Arnt you the guy who invented flames?

..Al

Now you've done it. FYI, Albert is an administrator not a moderator, I am sure you'll find out shortly what that means.

Now you've done it.  FYI, Albert is an administrator not a moderator, I am sure you'll find out shortly what that means.

Better tell him to send me his explanation in an email. I've decided not to sign on here for a while until some of the trollers and flamers get bored an leave. I've had it with the insults and flamewars.